New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 63 of 164 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ginamitan ng individual talent, si Castro and alapag...our guards can match up with the rest of the Asia,

I'm still not satisfied with their team games.

Iba talaga yun galaw ng Korea, kahit winding down na shot clock hinde nagpapanic, they stick to their motion offense...sana yun ang matutunan natin plus angat na skills na mga players natin..mas maganda ganun, what if hinde pumasok yun mga tira ni alapag? Balik kasi nanaman sa isolation, individual plays buti pumasok mga tres...

Can you imaging Kung meron naturalized center ang Korea?

But anyway buti nanalo....but they better polish their team game...their set up offense. Huwag puro dribble na napakatagal ng bola sa point guard...tapos one on one isolation...parang PBA nanaman eh...

Sino tintingnan niyo dapat palitan for next year's world game? And sino dapat ipalit?

Tonight's game natin makikita how we can really fare up with the rest of the world, Iran is a complete team...they can match up with us in every position..mga pervious kalaban natin eh lamang na lamang tayo sa guards..but Iran has one of the best guard in Asia... Plus makikita natin yun penetration ni Castro Kung uubra with a 7'2" manning the board...cuz I think Iran is the proto type team na mga makakalaban natin sa world championship....complete in every position

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
    #retzing
    Last edited by shadow; August 11th, 2013 at 10:02 AM.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Just looking at this picture will make you wonder how we managed to win it:

But having watched the game last night live on tv and also the late late replay, you'd see why. Puso lang talaga (and of course, the much vaunted sixth man. They carried the fight in till the dying minutes)!

Go Pilipinas! I think Iran is beatable, but with the possibility of Douthit not playing, we'll need a much much bigger heart for that.
    Last edited by gearhead000; August 11th, 2013 at 10:03 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Excited ako sa match up between de ocampo and yun no#14 ng Iran...

#retzing

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the Koreans were like a basketball playing machine last night, every move was like clockwork. yes we missed a lot of easy shots in the 4th, but that shot of Alapag and how we did not give up, did them in. maybe we can play a little easy tonight to take off some pressure. anyway we are in, and winning all the marbles in our home turf will be soooo much sweeter!

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    message below too long for #retzing. pls edit and shorten

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Ginamitan ng individual talent, si Castro and alapag...our guards can match up with the rest of the Asia,

I'm still not satisfied with their team games.

Iba talaga yun galaw ng Korea, kahit winding down na shot clock hinde nagpapanic, they stick to their motion offense...sana yun ang matutunan natin plus angat na skills na mga players natin..mas maganda ganun, what if hinde pumasok yun mga tira ni alapag? Balik kasi nanaman sa isolation, individual plays buti pumasok mga tres...

Can you imaging Kung meron naturalized center ang Korea?

But anyway buti nanalo....but they better polish their team game...their set up offense. Huwag puro dribble na napakatagal ng bola sa point guard...tapos one on one isolation...parang PBA nanaman eh...

Sino tintingnan niyo dapat palitan for next year's world game? And sino dapat ipalit?

Tonight's game natin makikita how we can really fare up with the rest of the world, Iran is a complete team...they can match up with us in every position..mga pervious kalaban natin eh lamang na lamang tayo sa guards..but Iran has one of the best guard in Asia... Plus makikita natin yun penetration ni Castro Kung uubra with a 7'2" manning the board...cuz I think Iran is the proto type team na mga makakalaban natin sa world championship....complete in every position

#retzing

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    message below too long for #retzing. pls edit and shorten
    Panalo gilas....

Hahahaha

#retzing

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    Napaiyak ako kagabi sa panalo ng Gilas Pilipinas. God is Great.
    Hindi ka nag-iisa sir
    I may sound sentimental pero I would like to thank the Gilas team for making us proud again
    go Gilas! One more win for country and honor!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ano Oras Laban?

#retzing

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Ano Oras Laban?

#retzing
    8:30 yata ulit

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    *shadow:730pm. Retzing na retzing ah. Hehe

BTW: Congrats pilipinas team. I agree with shadow, kelangan pa natin maging consistent sa paggamit ng plays kahit pick n roll lang muna then some screen n roll offense rather than isolation plays.

Sent using Lenovo via Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ry_Tower; August 11th, 2013 at 11:26 AM.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

PHI - 2013 FIBA Asia