Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    If you want HD broadcast, it is on Channel 199 Cignal

Ang linaw

Channel 99 din.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    bukas SRO lang nakuha ko badtrip. sana manalo para di naman masayang yun binili ko para sa sat game

Sent from my Omega HD 2.0 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    bukas SRO lang nakuha ko badtrip. sana manalo para di naman masayang yun binili ko para sa sat game

magkano tiket sir?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    magkano tiket sir?
    kuha ko online LB SRO 1k + 100 petot onlince charge yun para bukas.

yun para sa sat UB Reserve seats 300 + 100 petot

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Stay tuned for FIBA Asia quarter finals knockout game. Game commecne at 15:00 local time.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismarte View Post
    top 1 and 2 ba ang aadvance sa FIBA World?
    top 3 ang mag-advance to the next level

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Top 2 pasok na sa Olympics din diba? Or yung champ lang?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Let’s hear from the coaches what they are saying about the Quarterfinals

MANILA, Philippines (27th FIBA Asia Championship): Collection of thoughts from the coaches of the quarterfinalist teams about their opponents in the last eight round.

Chot Reyes (Philippines) about Kazakhstan

They’re a very dangerous team. The reason we didn’t opt to play in Group D for the Prelim Round was because of Kazakhstan. We can’t afford to do what we did the other (against Hong Kong).

Matteo Boniciolli (Kazakhstan) on playing against the home team

It feels good that we will play in a capacity crowd stadium. This is a big honor for my players. It’ll be a new experience for them completely. We’ll do what we have to do and try to contain them. But the crowd factor will be huge.

Memi Becirovic (Iran) about Jordan

The most important thing for me is we have to what are expected to do with our game, irrespective of the opponents and irrespective of what stage of the tournament we are playing. So it doesn’t matter we are playing Jordan or any other team in the quarterfinals.

Vangelis Aleksandris (Jordan) about playing against Iran

Both the teams know each other very well. The result did go against expectations two years ago – when Jordan stunned Iran in the quarterfinals of the 26th FIBA Asia Championship at Wuhan (China) – I don’t see why we can’t repeat such a result.

Hsu Chin-tse (Chinese Taipei) about China

Well, what can I say new about China? They have a rich tradition in basketball with an enormous history of great results. My players are aware of this and not overawed. We have had some good results and showed what Taipei basketball is all about. I hope we can continue to do this

Panagiotis Giannakis (China) about the knockout games

Now, it’s coming, the real tournament. Now, it’s the knockout games. We’ve had good preparation until now, with the difficult games and the difficult situations. We’re gonna be ready to play the strong games, the knockout games.

Tom Wisman (Qatar) against Korea

We’ve had some very good results in this tournament, haven’t we? We are not the fastest of the teams and we have depended on our experienced line-up to play smart and strong basketball. That’s what we’ll do again.

Yoo Jae-Hak (Korea) on playing Qatar

They are a very experienced team. We are a very young team. We have made some mistakes in our games so far, but we have learnt from them. That’ll be the key to our success.

Source: http://www.fibaasia.net/NewsDetails.aspx?id=3621

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Top 2 pasok na sa Olympics din diba? Or yung champ lang?
    according to this: Basketball at the 2012 Summer Olympics ? Men's qualification - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia; 3 teams from asia will play in the olympics

so lumalabas iyong mag champion sa fiba asia ay automatically qualified. pero may 2 slots pa maka-pasok sa olympics via the wild card tournament

di ko lang alam kung maapektuhan iyan once nag change ng format to world cup style ang fiba tournament from the current zonal championships
    Last edited by baludoy; August 9th, 2013 at 11:06 AM.

PHI - 2013 FIBA Asia