New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 47 of 452 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    game one mamaya...

btw confirmed na Welcoat buys the Shell's franchise...so balik 10 teams pa rin next conference.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    wow balik 10 teams na ulit... yehey!!!

napanood ko sa solar sports desk... trade daw between nic belasco and brandon cablay...

mukhang magreretire na si olsen... tska sobra na sila ng forward eh... for me its a good trade for SMB...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by akuma
    wow balik 10 teams na ulit... yehey!!!

napanood ko sa solar sports desk... trade daw between nic belasco and brandon cablay...

mukhang magreretire na si olsen... tska sobra na sila ng forward eh... for me its a good trade for SMB...

Dapat lang mag-inject na ng "youngblood" ang SMB. Marami sa players nila, paga- 30 na. Baka di na makasabay sa takbuhan.

Si Uichico daw, consultant na lang, tama ba?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    on a sad note.........

(Lordy Tugade) After emerging as one of the heroes of Red Bull’s conquest of the popular Ginebra squad in the semifinals, several unidentified Kings fans turned his car -- a sleek tangerine 1999 Honda SIR -- into a makeshift children’s sketch pad, carving out lines and other indiscernible images on it with a pointed object.

If indeed they were Ginebra supporters i really will feel ashamed of what they have done....it was really uncalled for....it just shows that "some" BGK fans are mean-spirited and cannot take a defeat...

I hope those who were responsible for this very despicable act be caught.

In behalf of the "True & Loyal Ginebra fans" we apologize to Lordy & to all the RB fans for this groups' misdeed.
    Last edited by marlon22701; February 8th, 2006 at 06:51 PM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by marlon22701
    on a sad note.........

(Lordy Tugade) After emerging as one of the heroes of Red Bull’s conquest of the popular Ginebra squad in the semifinals, several unidentified Kings fans turned his car -- a sleek tangerine 1999 Honda SIR -- into a makeshift children’s sketch pad, carving out lines and other indiscernible images on it with a pointed object.

If indeed they were Ginebra supporters i really will feel ashamed of what they have done....it was really uncalled for....it just shows that "some" BGK fans are mean-spirited and cannot take a defeat...

I hope those who were responsible for this very despicable act be caught.

In behalf of the "True & Loyal Ginebra fans" we apologize to Lordy & to all the RB fans for this groups' misdeed.

sayang naman... pero siguro sa performance na pinakita ni lordy sa semis, malaki bonus nyan. may pampa-repaint na sya.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    ganda laban ..0T ang red bull And Chunkee 89 -89
    extra 5 minutes pa tayo mga kafatid

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    4th place lang nga pala ang Ginebra natin mga chong 98-108 Air 21 on top

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    red bull takes game 1, nakalimutan ko score. hehehe

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004