New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 42 of 452 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    First of all, The Game was great!

I went to the game yesterday. I went early to get pictures with the players at the parking lot at Cuneta....

My Favorite Player is Mark The Spark...N when I saw him, he was such a snob..suplado talaga! We approached him like we did to all the players... before we got to him, he gave us this 'look'..as to say, "jeeeze... they want autographs...greeaaaat...." (sarcastically). He almost tried to walk around us. I didnt even talk to him or ask for an autograph, he signed maybe 1 or 2 autographs then left. I'd be happy just wishing him goodluck. He signed my friends shirt.. "MC 47." haha..cheap ass! I still like him as a player..but seeing his attitude..turned me off completely.

I met with Adducul who was really nice and signed autographs n took pictures.. Coach of Ginebra who was also kind. Holper..who was a great guy, n Menk...sh!t... his car is a Chevy Trailblazer..with 20'+ rims..with SPINNERS. the first car i've seen in da Philippines with spinners.

But, Has anyone else met Mark Caguioa? Was he an ass to you too??

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sigurado dami manonood sa sunday. mala championship yan sigurado.

redbull ako! hehehe

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisKros
    But, Has anyone else met Mark Caguioa? Was he an ass to you too??
    bro Kriskros maangas talaga iyan si

MC pero kaialangan pa ng ginebra

dont worry malalaos din iyan ..

BTW relative nga pala ng mag ama na
    si Recah & Chino Trinidad si Mark Caguioa

basta fight fight fight Ginebra tayo ..lalo na bukas

astig ng labanan na ito di rin sumusuko ang REd Bull basta basta

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    G
    I
    N
    E
    B
    R
    A
    !

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    go chunkee!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    red bull ako!!

angas talaga si caguioa.magaling pero masyadong mayabang.always running his mouth on other players.lahat dinadaan sa bilis,pati bibig.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kaya siguro sila nagkakaangasan ni cabagnot, maangas pala talaga yan. hintayin niya lang si joseph yeo.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanut
    red bull ako!!

angas talaga si caguioa.magaling pero masyadong mayabang.always running his mouth on other players.lahat dinadaan sa bilis,pati bibig.
    kasama siguro sa style ng pag lalaro niya (thrash talking) feeling amboy kasi ..

Pero Gins din ako ..natutuwa lang ako kay Sparks at bilib naman ako mag laro magaling talaga at walang takot din lumusob or makipag banggaan

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sa Red Bull naman, gusto ko si Diego......

La lang.....PEACE sa mga RB fanatics.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    If our Ginebra Kings go to the Finals..which i think they will. The best matchup would be, Chandler and Porter. Battle of the imports. Good thing they got rid of Lampley though! Cuz he was the slowest guy on the team... he'd always try to take the ball up like a point guard... his turnovers always came from taking the ball up all the time. Good thing he's gone.

A PureFoods-Ginera game would be the best n most exciting to watch. Gudluck to Ginebra today!

PBA na ulit... (ARCHIVED)