The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 37 of 452 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baiskee
    sama ako sa ginebra...

bihira lang makapanood. :D

ano na ba status?
    mejo tagilid ang team natin sir bai..from 1-0 (ginebra in favor before ) biglang naging 1-3 (ahead na ang Red Bull) isang win na lang ang Barako ..for finals na sila ..sana lang maka 3 straight ang Gins

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by zero
    teka...
    bakit nga ba nawala ang team ng shell sa pba? huwag nila sabihing nalulugi sila?
    well according to Shell's Head Office in Europe they are in some kind of "financial duffuculty" and had to cutback on expenses...sadly, they chose to fold their PBA Shell team for this....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap
    Sir, pansin ko, parang 3 lang ata tayo nila Marlon ang maka-GINEBRA rito. He-he!

La lang......

ako solo lang yata sa redbull

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHorse
    oops counter-productive na yan... new year pa naman
    due ko na rin kasi for a VL,kaya pinag iisipan ko na ano maganda sched

Quote Originally Posted by RedHorse
    ako solo lang yata sa redbull
    dapat pala manalo sa series ang Ginebra kasi mas madami kami ..

di ba "The More ,The Merrier"

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Suspendido pala si Penny. Dapat samantalahin ng GINS ito sa Wed. Ngayon pag natalo pa ang GINEBRA, eh...........ewan ko na lang.

=================================================

"Penny earned an automatic one-game suspension after being slapped two technical fouls in Game 4 won by Red Bull 88-85 last Sunday. As of press time yesterday, pro league technical committee chief Perry Martinez and commissioner Noli Eala were discussing whether Penny’s actions would also merit a fine."

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    wow good news ito sa mga taga Barangay
    i hope they (Gins)can start their own winning streak
    even Red Bull are playing without their import (James Penny)due to suspension

go Ginebra for the 3 straight wins ...
    to clinch for a final slot

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    wow! i dont think penny deserves any fine nor suspension.. ang daya! Go redbull! :D

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^i hope GINEBRA capitalize on this one...not to take anything away from RB, but these are just one of the breaks of the game...

Go GINEBRA!!!!

KEEP THE FAITH!!!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Responding to fans who have been wondering why Coke's Rudy Hatfield has not reported for active duty, coach Binky Favis said he is just as in the dark as we all are.

"His papers are all in order," said Binky. "I've been awaiting word from him, but there has been none. Last I heard, he was enrolled in a fireman's course to complete his college curriculum in Michigan. But then again, I was also told by his agent that he's in the Bahamas."

"Knowing how much he loves the game, I cannot comprehend why he isn't here yet," added Binky, who worries about the clock ticking away for Rudy.

"He's not getting any younger, you know, (Rudy was born Sept. 17, l977, which means he'll be turning 29 this year).

A source close to Rudy could be in a better position to know what's running inside the cager's head. . . and heart. He confided that the cager's decision not to return -- whether temporarily or permanently -- stems from a deep hurt.

"He wants to get away from somebody he's very much in love with but who continuously breaks his heart," the friend said. "He knows he will not be able to resist her if he's here, that's why he might be staying away from her as far as he could."

Well, now Binky knows that basketball is only Rudy's second love.

By Beth Celis
    Inquirer

hmmmm...sino kaya yung "continually breaks the heart" of H-Bomb? hehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hula ko: ruffa mae quinto!

PBA na ulit... (ARCHIVED)