New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 447 of 452 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 4513
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by totoybato View Post
    sabi nila malaking balita na daw pag na pick up ng yahoo, nabasa ko , napick up na din nila. Ang nag sasagutan dun sa mga comments, karamihan mukhang mga fil-ams or with Filipino roots.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...&cp=2#comments

From the column of J. E. Skeets, Yahoo Sports

Yung yee na player ng burger king, dapat i reprimand din, akmang maki saw saw pa as can be seen from the clip.

Sino'ng Yee ba yun? I saw him approached Katigbak during the fight, it's a good thing somebody pushed him away from the guy.

Gustong umiksena pa ng kumag........

yung rookie Yee yun, not the veteran Richard Yee
    yeah, I agree, dapat na suspend din sya; he had that stance looking down at the fan, as if saying, "ANO, KAKASA KA PA?"

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vctradingcubao View Post
    yeah, I agree, dapat na suspend din sya; he had that stance looking down at the fan, as if saying, "ANO, KAKASA KA PA?"
    baka na-hypnotize din sya ni kalbo na lahat ng utos nya eh gagawin nya.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Sino'ng Yee ba yun? I saw him approached Katigbak during the fight, it's a good thing somebody pushed him away from the guy.

Gustong umiksena pa ng kumag........
    mark yee is an enforcer type player and if i'm not mistaken he played extremely well sa la liga pilipinas after he was left w/o a team in last year's (?) pba draft. he was a mainstay of san sebastian cavite before that kaya relatively unknown

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vctradingcubao View Post
    I wonder, will it have the same outcome if that guy knew how to defend himself? Like if he was training MMA or boxing. Panigurado tulog ung dalawang ignorante na yun

Pag basketball talaga angasan lang, pag nagsuntukan suntok ewan like sa kanto. But the fan did the right thing, covered his face and shut himself up. Kung nagsalita pa yun malamang dislocated na jaw nya

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Saturday evening, I checked the pba.ph website to see the standings because I didn't watch the San Miguel - Alaska out-of-town game.

I was happy to see that San Miguel had a 1 - 1 slate, which mean, they won against Alaska. The day after, when I told that news to a friend, he expressed surprise because he thought it was a sure win by Alaska when he turned off his TV near the endgame. I said, maybe it was a great come from behind victory.

I checked out the website 2 days after the game and LO AND BEHOLD, SMB had a 0 - 2 slate!!! :shocked2:

Hmm... so I concluded that I may have misread the standings because I was very sleepy then.

But I visited the site several minutes ago, again to check on the standings because I missed all the games again.

Guess what, after SMB's 3rd game, they had a 2 - 2 slate! :shocked2:

Don't believe me? Here's the proof (no editing done except pasting 3 portions of the home page together into 1 jpg:

Take note of the GAME RESULTS for the day. The SMB - BK results were doubled.

Anybody else who has observed errors?

BTW, this latest layout of the PBA website SUCKS BIGTIME! :thumbdown:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^^ Agree with you, Woohoo.

It looks like nobody is maintaining that website properly. Nobody is updating about the game results on time. I'm also looking for that "Contact Us" tab on that site, to complain, but this is not available.

Walang mang kuwenta yang pba.ph. Dapat isara na.......

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    suspended w/o pay? KALOKOHAN!!!!

paano masiguro ng PBA na he will not receive his salary?

biglang mag increase yun "allowance" ng anak ni Lina. around 280K additional..

Agree din ako rito kay Shadow.

Si Kuba, di pasuswelduhan ng BK? Hindi siguro! Eh biyenan nya si Bert Lina. Palabas lang yan. Pwede siguro kung sa ibang players, pero sa kaniya, baka not applicable, "the chosen one" ng BK yan.
    Last edited by chua_riwap; October 22nd, 2009 at 03:03 AM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    ^^ Agree with you, Woohoo.

It looks like nobody is maintaining that website properly. Nobody is updating about the game results on time. I'm also looking for that "Contact Us" tab on that site, to complain, but this is not available.

Walang mang kuwenta yang pba.ph. Dapat isara na.......
    wala talagang kwenta yung website nila noon pa. mas nauuna pa nga ang ibang news site na makapagbigay ng update regarding sa pba kesa yung mismong site ng pba.
    ang isa ko pang napansin eh mas maraming nilalabas na balita ang ibang news site kesa sa pba site.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    from gmanews.tv site

[SIZE=4]Arboleda faces revocation of license from GAB[/SIZE]

10/21/2009 | 10:00 PM

Problems continue to pile up for beleaguered Burger King playmaker Wynne Arboleda.

Already suspended for the rest of the season and expecting charges of physical injury after assaulting a fan, Arboleda is now facing the possible revocation of his player's license by the Games and Amusement Board (GAB), the country's regulatory body for pro sports.

Dioscoro Bautista, Chief Officer of Pro Basketball Regulation, told GMANews.TV on Wednesday that he has requested the Philippine Basketball Association (PBA) to furnish the GAB a copy of its own investigation on the incident.

“We have just submitted the letter Wednesday requesting a final copy of its investigation," said Bautista. “We will study from there and form a fact-finding committee that will handle this case."

“It happened before in Rudy Distrito’s case and we will not treat this matter differently. This is SOP (standard operating procedure) at GAB," he added.

Distrito was banned for the rest of the season by the PBA in 1995 after tackling Jeffrey Cariaso while the Alaska guard was driving to the basket. The rugged cager’s license was revoked, thus forcing the man known as “The Destroyer" to seek a career in the then Philippine Amateur Basketball League.

However, Arboleda’s case is different.

Although a first-time offender, Arboleda assaulted a fan, Alain Katigbac, during the game between the Whopper and the RP developmental team last week.

Katigbac reportedly hurled invectives repeatedly on Arboleda and every Burger King cager who passed by the fan, drawing the ire of last season’s Defensive Player of the Year.

Bautista cited Presidential Decree No. 871, stating that the GAB has the power to revoke the license of an erring professional cager. “Depende sa report na ibibigay ng PBA sa GAB and we will also request a video of the game para may basis tayo sa pagbibigay ng decision sa case," said Bautista.

“Up to now, it’s hard to make a decision if Arboleda’s license will be revoked. We need to have to a strong basis for that," he added.

Arboleda is expected to be summoned by GAB to get his side.

Bautista said GAB has also the authority to allow Arboleda to renew his license or not once it expires this year. “Every year, PBA players renew their licenses and depende sa kalalabasan ng investigation kung papayagan siyang mag-renew ng license. Hihintayin pa natin marinig ang lahat ng sides," Bautista said.

The PBA has yet to receive Arboleda’s appeal which the burly Burger King playmaker is expected to do on his own after the Whopper shied away from the issue and decided to abide by the commissioner’s decision of imposing a ban for the rest of the 2009-2010 season. – GMANews.TV

PBA na ulit... (ARCHIVED)