New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 446 of 452 FirstFirst ... 346396436442443444445446447448449450 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,460 of 4513
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Pinakita nya lang na kahit nasa PBA ka na, pwede ka pa din magpaka-squatter.

Ugaling tambay. Kala mo sa kanto lang naglalaro e. Buti pa nga ung mga naglalaro sa tabi tabi

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by totoybato View Post
    nakita ko sa TV patrol yung ginawa ni arboleda, dapat lang naman palang pagmumurahin sya. Garapal yung pagka sahod nya kay baracael. partly to blame din yung kalbong coach nila, dapat dun pa lang sa unang flagrant foul nya e sinabihan na nya yung players nya na wag masyadong halata ang paninira. mag MMA na lang sya, para makita ni arboleda katapat nya.

Agree here!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Update kay Wynne.

Burger King team ready to let go of Arboleda?

After losing controversial top overall pick Japeth Aguilar, Burger King’s title campaign in the PBA hit a snag anew following the suspension of veteran guard Wynne Arboleda.

But the Whopper management entertains no plans of appealing the case of its player, who has been banned by the PBA for the rest of the 2009-2010 season for assaulting a fan during Burger King’s game with Smart Gilas last Friday.

“He has to do it (appeal the suspension) on his own," Burger King team manager and PBA chairman Lito Alvarez said. “Burger King, being a global organization, won’t condone such actions. Pero hindi namin inaalis yung karapatan na yun kay Wynne so if he will appeal his case to Commissioner (Sonny) Barrios, he has to do it on his personal capacity."

Arboleda, the only original member of the Lina Group franchise, might also find himself playing for another team as Burger King sent a proposal to Barako Bull coach Leo Isaac for a possible trade even before his harsh penalty was handed down by Barrios.

“There was a proposal," Isaac confirmed to GMANews.TV. “Boss Lito (Alvarez) told me that baka ma-suspend si Wynne ng ilang games so baka daw maging interested ako. I told him, I’m going to bring this up to the management, parang magiging management to management na usapan nila."

“But since may decision na yung PBA to ban him for the rest of the season, I don’t think this (possible trade) will push through," he added.

Arboleda, who happens to be the son-in-law of the majority owner of Burger King’s PBA franchise, has been banned from playing the remainder of the 2009-2010 season that’s only on its second week.

Alvarez said even if Arboleda got a lighter penalty from the Commissioner’s office, Burger King would still impose its own sanction on the cager.

“Kung halimbawa nga na (up to the) end of the eliminations lang yung binigay sa kanya na suspension, ako mismo as team manager would impose my own suspension on my player," said Alvarez.

“I’ve been thinking nga at that time na huwag na rin siyang palaruin talaga sa team, that is why I brought the possibility of trading Wynne even before he was banned by the PBA. I brought the matter to (Burger King) coach Yeng Guiao," added Alvarez.

But Alvarez said Guiao has requested him to see what happens in their next three games first, whether the remaining guards – Chico Lanete, newly-acquired Ronjay Buenafe and Egay Billones – can fill in the void left by the veteran quarterback. – GMANews.TV

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    “Kung halimbawa nga na (up to the) end of the eliminations lang yung binigay sa kanya na suspension, ako mismo as team manager would impose my own suspension on my player," said Alvarez.
    Imposible, baka nga bigyan pa nya ng bonus si Arboleda for a job well done...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    sorry, double-post

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    suspended w/o pay? KALOKOHAN!!!!

paano masiguro ng PBA na he will not receive his salary?

biglang mag increase yun "allowance" ng anak ni Lina. around 280K additional..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    suspended w/o pay? KALOKOHAN!!!!

paano masiguro ng PBA na he will not receive his salary?

biglang mag increase yun "allowance" ng anak ni Lina. around 280K additional..
    If he does get his "allowance" it'll be from his wife. She'll get to wear the pants around the house now.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sabi nila malaking balita na daw pag na pick up ng yahoo, nabasa ko , napick up na din nila. Ang nag sasagutan dun sa mga comments, karamihan mukhang mga fil-ams or with Filipino roots.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...&cp=2#comments

From the column of J. E. Skeets, Yahoo Sports

Yung yee na player ng burger king, dapat i reprimand din, akmang maki saw saw pa as can be seen from the clip.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I hope some hollywood star makes a joke about this

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    I hope some hollywood star makes a joke about this
    this could bury them("PBA") with negative publicity...

PBA na ulit... (ARCHIVED)