New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 443 of 452 FirstFirst ... 343393433439440441442443444445446447 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,430 of 4513
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    sir shadow, easy ka lang... mukhang binubuhos mo lahat ng galit mo kay Alvarez.
    kung alam lang naten or kung meron syang email add eh nai-forward na naten sa kanya etong link na ito para makita nya kung gaano ka-******ado ang pinaggagawa nya! at para malaman nya na maraming galit sa ginagawa nya.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Masyadong tahimik ang mga Ginebra fans....

Congrats sa panalo nyo against SMB kagabi.

pinagbigyan siguro ng SMB...pampalubag loob

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    He probably means that Japeth doesn't want to play yet, but he also maybe wanted to sound demeaning, just to get back at Japeth.

Sana nga matalo BK. BK= Barangay Kawatans!
    :bwahaha:

Ehermmm........

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    kasali na daw si Rabeh Al-Hussaini sa Gilas.

[SIZE=4]Al-Hussaini signs up with Olympics-seeking RP Smart Gilas[/SIZE]

10/15/2009 | 11:14 AM

The RP-Smart Gilas team hooked up another rising amateur player in Ateneo ace Rabeh Al-Hussaini, who agreed to sign up with the squad being geared for a shot at the 2012 London Olympics.

Al-Hussaini came to terms with the Samahang Basketbol ng Pilipinas (SBP), the cage body responsible for the formation of the Gilas team, late Wednesday.

Terms of the deal were not immediately divulged, but SBP executive director Noli Eala said the Ateneo star center had agreed to a two-year deal lasting up to 2011.

“The SBP is happy to announce that Rabeh Al-Hussaini has accepted our offer for him to play for the Smart Gilas Pilipinas national team commencing immediately," said Eala in a statement.

Al-Hussaini’s signing up came just a two days after the Gilas team of Serbian coach Rajko Toroman re-acquired the services of controversial big man Japeth Aguilar.

A former UAAP Most Valuable Player (MVP), Al-Hussaini is fresh from steering the Ateneo Blue Eagles to a back-to-back men’s basketball title at the expense of the University of the East Warriors. The half-brother of Burger King stalwart Carlo Sharma was adjudged Finals MVP of the series.

“We are excited and proud to have Rabeh in Smart Gilas. He is definitely a major addition to the team and will play a vital role in our campaign towards making the London Olympics," Eala said.

“We thank the family of Rabeh, his friends and advisers and the Ateneo community for the trust and support they have reposed up the SBP and Smart Gilas," he added. - GMANews.TV

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Ehermmm... hindi lang po ang mga BGK ang kawatan sa mundong ito...

:hysterical:

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    from gmanews.tv
    I think coach Tim Cone has a point in his twitter.

[SIZE=4]Alaska coach Cone using Twitter to air concerns about PBA[/SIZE]

10/16/2009 | 03:15 PM

Is the salary cap rule still strictly followed in the Philippine Basketball Association (PBA)? Is the pro league still keen on maintaining balance competition among participating teams?

This are some of the questions Alaska’s grandslam champion coach Tim Cone shared in his Twitter account, a free social and networking micro-blogging website, on what’s happening in Asia’s first play-for-pay league.

“The backroom deals that go on in the league never fail to amaze me. How do we keep balance when the best teams get all the best draft picks?" said Cone in his Twitter account.

“Somebody needs to step in and void these crazy trades. We need a few good men, not just one," added the longest-tenured mentor in the PBA, who is very much active posting his thoughts on Twitter.

Twitter enables its users to send and read messages known as tweets. It is also being used by celebrities both from the entertainment and sporting worlds, businessmen and people from all walks of life.

Cone also questioned whether the salary cap is strictly being imposed or not.

By definition, the draft or salary cap is supposed to ensure league balance. Without them, league schism between haves and have-nots widens," said Cone. “I’ll be the first to say that the salary cap is being abused, that’s for sure, but certainly not by Alaska. Our owner is very strict."

GMANews.TV got the side of PBA commissioner Sonny Barrios, who believes that trades that were brought to him for approval were done legally.

“There were a lot of trade transactions that were brought to me for approval, but I think they’ve followed the procedures and they were done in a legal manner," said Barrios.

PBA chairman Lito Alvarez added that trade negotiations that are up for approval are matters of the Commissioner.

“It’s on the jurisdiction of the commissioner, but the way I see it, there were trades that looked one sided but you cannot determine it yet if it’s one-sided or not at this time, especially if the ones who were involved were future picks," said Alvarez. “If you will recall, there was a time I traded Gabby Espinas and happened to be, that pick turned out to be Japeth Aguilar. So we don’t know what would happen in the future." – GMANews.TV

wow, anybody seen the Arboleda incident a while ago?
    Ano ba sa tingin nyo dapat gawin ng PBA ke Wynne?
    ala Ron Artest ginawa nya ah!
    tweet by firequinito: the bulletin has a good shot of wynnye beating the tar out of the fan - http://bit.ly/Q1oDb

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    yeah saw it, dapat ma ban yan c arboleda mga 1 year. grabe kahit ano pa sabihin ng fan hindi yan professional! nakakahurt din ung mga flagrant fouls niya, pumailalim sa player!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Make him pay for his wrongdoing.

Sabi nga ni Yeng: “That guy (the players said) started to curse them. I don’t think that’s an excuse, I don’t know what will happen to Wynne. It’s unfortunate.”

and I do think na kaya sya pinagmumura ng mga fans eh dahil dun sa huling foul nya, intentionally undercutting a driving Baracael....and previous to that, me dalawang "SAPAK-FOULS" na ibinigay sya ke JV Casio.....seems to me that Arboleda was "really in a mission" that game......was it an "indirect order" from coach Yeng when he said "we should put them on their place" before the game?

"indirect order" or not, walang lugar ang mga ganun klaseng fouls sa PBA, IMHO. And he is his own man, kung hindi tamang gawin ang utos ng coach, di mo dapat sundin...

tapos, idadahilan nya na "that fan was looking for a fight, he was not there to cheer his team"???

I think a 1 to 3 year ban is justified here...sobrang sama ng ginawa ni Arboleda sa image ng PBA, and if he can't be a pro, he should stop playing...

Lastly, I'd like ask sana kung masaya si coach Yeng sa panalo nila? Yes, BGK won, but they would loose a lot because of this.

Nakikita na ba natin ang tutuong kulay ng Burger King?

Paborito ko pa naman nung maanghang na whopper ng Burger King,...mag we Wendy's na lang muna siguro ako.

PBA na ulit... (ARCHIVED)