New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 407 of 452 FirstFirst ... 307357397403404405406407408409410411417 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 4513
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^^ Medyo may hangin din kasi itong si Cardona.......

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    RP basketball team faces acid test vs Puerto Rico
    02/10/2009 | 02:16 PM

Yeng Guiao, the fiery Philippine men’s basketball team mentor, is bracing for his squad’s first acid test when a cracked group from the Puerto Rican League plays against the Filipinos in an exhibition match late this month.

How ready the RP quintet is? Guiao remains clueless.

“I really don’t know at this stage if we’re ready and primed to play in the international tournament. Like I’ve said, we had a difficult time with the schedules of the other members of the RP team. But we have installed at least five patterns in our last few practices so maski paano may ipakikita tayo sa Puerto Rican team," Guiao told GMANews.TV.

Guiao is also contemplating on tapping any from Japeth Aguilar or Rabeh Al-Hussaini to get additional size in the absence of a naturalized import player.

“That’s a possibility," said Guiao. “I’m very pleased with the way Al-Hussaini played in the two games with the Smart Gilas squad."

Guiao’s only apprehension with Al-Hussaini is his game, which is designed solely inside the paint.

“Al-Hussaini’s game is perfect for big men in our own standard, but might not be good enough in the international level. Dito sa atin, effective siya, his size is enough and capable of dominating the paint. But when you play internationally, parang maliit siya for his game and that’s my apprehension," said Guiao.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    saw RenRen Ritualo kanina sa GB5.. hehehe parang totoy na totoy pala si RenRen..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Si Crisano, Red Bull na........

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Alaskado Alaska.......

I wonder if Macmac taunted Cone after bagging the championships.
    Last edited by chua_riwap; February 12th, 2009 at 12:17 AM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    patalo si miller. hahaha. 2 ft sinablay.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    TNT's 3 guards (Castro, Alapag, Cardona) killed Alaska. Ang bibilis nila.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by flakez View Post
    patalo si miller. hahaha. 2 ft sinablay.
    yep,

that's the reason redbull shipped him to TnT

and

TnT unloaded him to alaska

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Saang team naman kaya siya itatapon ngayon? Baka kasama pa niya si JDV ma-trade. Pareho nag-mintis ng 2 FT, e. Hehe.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHorse View Post
    yep,

that's the reason redbull shipped him to TnT

and

TnT unloaded him to alaska
    Got this from Recah's column:

http://sports.inquirer.net/inquirers...riam-or-Miller
    Inquirer.net
    17 Feb 2009

Out in Olongapo, Alaska chief gunner Willie Miller, who inexplicably ran out of bullets and fired silly blanks in the crucial windup against Talk ‘N Text during the KFC PBA Philippine Cup championship match last week, was the subject of curious speculation. ........

.........One of Miller’s young sidekicks on Monday confided to the Philippine Daily Inquirer that not a few of his neighbors were wondering if Miller’s multimillion-peso mansion in Olongapo would finally be completed following his failure to deliver the winning points in last week’s championship match.

They smelled something fishy and lucrative.

PBA na ulit... (ARCHIVED)