New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 358 of 452 FirstFirst ... 258308348354355356357358359360361362368408 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 4513
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    2 - 0 na SLR................

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    nakow ang PF 0-2 na... sana naman ay makabawi pa.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    iba talaga si kelly williams!!!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yeah sta lucia! idol talaga si omolon. hehehe. and hanep si espino. the veteran is finally showing his hunger and leadership. wala na kasing old-school low-post player ang PF kaya hirap silang bantayan one on one. di rin naman madouble team because of solid outside shooters like williams, miranda, mendoza and yeo. tapos si omolon sobrang likot pa and moves well without the ball.

for purefoods, kelangan magstep up ang ibang players. they can't rely too much on yap and raymundo the whole game. at kitang kita na binubugbog sila ng backcourt ng sta lu. kung mapapansin nyo sa end of 3rd and 4th qtrs nakakalayo ang sta lu. kasi pagod at masakit na katawan ng mga stars ng PF pagdating nung stage na yun. si pingris medyo nawala. sya pa naman ang banger nila inside. never akong nabilib kay adducul mula nung nag pro sya.

anyway, hope this will be an exciting series. and surpisingly, napupuno at sold out lagi ang araneta.

go sta lucia! hehehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you know why it was sold out? aside from it being a championship, there is no more sissy calls ang ganda ng flow ng game, and that's a real basketball, no blood, no foul...actually it was my first time to watch a PBA game again last night after a long while, and I get so excited last night bec of the brand game that PBA was showing....

now I know the reason behind the whining of Tim cone that I read in the papers couple of months ago...their triangle offense is useless with this rejuvenation of physical games...

can't wait for the game 3....

isa lang nakasira last night was yun si gagong Roger yap, I mean tapos na ang game ang he still initiated contact with williams and waiting for him to retaliate para ma suspend next game....I think this roger yap should be suspended...gago talaga!!!
    Last edited by shadow; February 18th, 2008 at 01:17 PM.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Purefoods maybe down 0-2 but
    they won't give it up without a fight
    for sure...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismasters View Post
    Purefoods maybe down 0-2 but
    they won't give it up without a fight
    for sure...
    yup. agree. and if i remember correctly, PF has been able to come back from 0-2 deficits in the past. the latest againsta alaska. so its definitely not over and sta lucia should not be too confident.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    you know why it was sold out? aside from it being a championship, there is no more sissy calls ang ganda ng flow ng game, and that's a real basketball, no blood, no foul...actually it was my first time to watch a PBA game again last night after a long while, and I get so excited last night bec of the brand game that PBA was showing....

isa lang nakasira last night was yun si gagong Roger yap, I mean tapos na ang game ang he still initiated contact with williams and waiting for him to retaliate para ma suspend next game....I think this roger yap should be suspended...gago talaga!!!
    korek! parang balik 80's/early 90's games. they let the players play. no silly handcheck or touch fouls. kaya mas "larong kalye" and dating. matira matibay ika nga.

yung kay roger yap uncalled for talaga. parang may masamang binabalak. buti na lang cool lang si williams. pati nga coach ng sta lucia pinatulan nya e. nagkakasagutan sila pabalik ng dugout.

speaking of coach boyet, parang laging may angal sa kanya. 1st yung si leo austria nung "nanginsulto" sa pagtawag ng time out. 2nd yung kay tim cone nung pinayagang magshowtime mga players nya nung game 1. ngayon nakipagsagutan kay roger yap. inggit lang siguro sila hehehe

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    iba talaga si kelly williams!!!

Agree! Galing talaga.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    yup. agree. and if i remember correctly, PF has been able to come back from 0-2 deficits in the past. the latest againsta alaska. so its definitely not over and sta lucia should not be too confident.
    if sta lucia continues the way that they are playing now, I don;t think PF have any chances of winning....

speaking of coach boyet, parang laging may angal sa kanya. 1st yung si leo austria nung "nanginsulto" sa pagtawag ng time out. 2nd yung kay tim cone nung pinayagang magshowtime mga players nya nung game 1.
    those are just bitter words from losing coaches...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    speaking of coach boyet, parang laging may angal sa kanya. 1st yung si leo austria nung "nanginsulto" sa pagtawag ng time out. 2nd yung kay tim cone nung pinayagang magshowtime mga players nya nung game 1. ngayon nakipagsagutan kay roger yap. inggit lang siguro sila hehehe
    medyo may pagka-maangas kasi si coach boyet. actually maski naman ng player iyan medyo hardnosed talaga iyan kaya tuloy nakuha na ng slr ang personality niya

PBA na ulit... (ARCHIVED)