New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Probably sa November 2012 n nga matuloy un "Dream Fight". Goodluck na lng kay Money-May.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    mas ok na laban pa yang kay Bradley... yan na lang!
    if there is chance of making ortiz vs. pac, i'd rather watch that than pac vs. bradley which is a potentially boring fight with lotsa holding and headbutting, mostly coming from bradley

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    if there is chance of making ortiz vs. pac, i'd rather watch that than pac vs. bradley which is a potentially boring fight with lotsa holding and headbutting, mostly coming from bradley
    Bradley can't hold and headbutt his way to Pacman because just like Hatton, if you go straight to MP, chances of a KO will be higher!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    unlike hatton, bradley has a tough chin. its going to be an ugly fight. sana nga may knockdown para exciting ang laban

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    hopefully matuloy 4th quarter of this year.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hehe si FMJ sabi lalabanan daw niya si Cotto sa weight na komportable siya, ayaw daw niya lumaban ng dehado ang kalaban niya. Nice pasaring kay Manny.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sana matalo si FMJ para mabawasan ang yabang nya.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What's good about this PBF fight with cotto is walang catchweight...

Bradley is another sacrificial lamb to boost pacman's stock...and I will not be surprise if Bradley is under arum as well...

We'll expect nanaman from arum and he's camp na "this is not an easy fight for manny" BS!

To be honest I think PBF's fight with cotto mas blockbuster compare sa pacman-bradley, especially now that people already know what arun is really made of

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    May odds na ba between Cotto and Mayweather Jr.?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Yes, Bradley is under Top Rank as well, kaya walang kahirap hirap kay Arum.. and he's a regular 140lbs, he has to move up in weight to fight Manny at 147lbs..

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    What's good about this PBF fight with cotto is walang catchweight...

Bradley is another sacrificial lamb to boost pacman's stock...and I will not be surprise if Bradley is under arum as well...

We'll expect nanaman from arum and he's camp na "this is not an easy fight for manny" BS!

To be honest I think PBF's fight with cotto mas blockbuster compare sa pacman-bradley, especially now that people already know what arun is really made of

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Pacquiao vs Mayweather 2012