The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Let's get it on!!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Mayweather on Pacman: May 5 or bust

“People all around the world want to see Mayweather versus Pacquiao and that’s a fight that I really, really want. I’m the best in the sport and I’m going to continue to show the world I’m the best. There is no fight I want more than the Manny Pacquiao fight. I guess he said he agreed to fight. The only thing that is stopping this fight right now, that I truly believe is stopping the fight, is Bob Arum.”

Pacquiao has not spoken to U.S. media since the judge delayed Mayweather’s jail sentence so that a May 5 fight could be scheduled. Arum was in the Philippines last week and Yahoo! Sports requested a telephone interview with Pacquiao, who had spoken to several Filipino outlets. Arum said then that he “would try to make it happen, but there are no promises.” Arum said at the time that Pacquiao was filming a commercial and likely wouldn’t have time. The interview never occurred and Top Rank has done nothing to try to schedule it.

Pacquiao did tell several Filipino outlets he would fight Mayweather in May, but he parroted Arum in those interviews and said the bout would have to be May 26.
    bakbakkan na! :twak:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Whatever the boss want his bitch will follow...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    may nabasa ako Mayweather calling out Sergio Martinez *150.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    UPDATE!

Mayweather takes his case to Pacman

Floyd Mayweather Jr. continued his campaign to land a fight with Manny Pacquiao, cutting out the middle man by phoning Pacquiao directly in an effort to make what would be the richest fight in boxing history May 5.

Mayweather called Pacquiao adviser Michael Koncz early Thursday morning Pacific time and asked Koncz to put Pacquiao on the phone. When they spoke, Mayweather urged Pacquiao to agree to fight May 5 in what would be widely expected to be the largest-grossing fight ever.
    ituloy na

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    parang nababdaing si pacman

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Update: arum is still insisting sa late June or couple of days ng pasok sa jail ni PBF...

Konz is arums spy

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    koncz is arum's bastard son. itong 2 ang ayaw sa may 5 eh

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    sa wakas....tuloy na.
    blockbuster ito.......

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    si Arum lang talaga ayaw pag natalo kasi si pacman wala na syang cowcash

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast