New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    ewan ko nga kung bakit si Chino ang pinapadala sa boxing and NBA finals eh.

kabit siguro siya ni Wilson Tieng ng solar.
    hmmm.. bumilib lang ako kay Chino T. nung napredict niya yung nagchampion yung Detroit.. from quarter-finals to the very end napredict niya kung sinu-sino ang mag-aadvance..

i like him as a sports analyzer but not as a commentator.. ang sagwa.. hahaha..

pano pa kaya mga commentator natin sa PBA.. wala ng ginawa kundi sumigaw kung mga great moves yung players.. lalo na kung buzzer beaters.. hahahahaha...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cqkxKlVGTw&NR=1"]YouTube - My Dad's Reaction to the Pacquiao vs Margarito Fight[/ame]

Patayin mo na

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ano kaya nainom nito?
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    naka drugs

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCon9V5zU0I"]YouTube - Pacquiao fan reaction - Hilarious....[/ame]

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Wow, idol ko, believe at love niya si Pacman
    Pacquiao is a beast!—Beyonce

abs-cbnNEWS.com
    Posted at 11/27/2010 6:44 PM | Updated as of 11/27/2010 9:50 PM

MANILA, Philippines – Pop Superstar Beyonce has named 8-division world boxing champion Manny Pacquiao as one of her favorite athletes.
    In an interview with ESPN on Thanksgiving Day, Beyonce described Pacquiao as a "beast" in his boxing profession but is humble and "calm" deep down.
    "When he gets in that ring, he is a beast! I love it!" she gushed.
    The singer-actress-model also noted Pacquiao's personality inside and outside the ring.
    "He showed that you can have humility and be a calm person and also be driven when it’s time and be a fighter,” Beyonce related.
    She said she could relate to the Filipino boxing hero because he was "born" to do something.
    "I love him because I really relate to people that were born to do something and get lost in the moment," she said.
    Kobe and Serena
    Aside from Pacquiao, Beyonce also named basketball star Kobe Bryant and tennis queen Serena Williams as among her favorite athletes.
    On Kobe Bryant, she said "I definitely identify with Kobe Bryant as far as his work ethic... I can always see that he's focused, he works harder than I could ever imagine. It is like he's in the zone. He's just undeniable as far as his talent and his gift."
    On Serena Williams: "Definitely, Serena. She just transforms because when you speak to her and she's not working, she's a most lovely, gentle, sweet, beautiful woman, and she is ferocious when she gets out there... I love it! You cannot talk to her. She's in the zone!" – with a report from ANC’s Dateline Philippines
    Source: www.abs-cbnnews.com

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334
Pacquiao vs Margarito