New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 68 of 199 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 1985
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,823
    #671
    Quote Originally Posted by essjei55 View Post
    Watching celtics vs raps. Ang lakas dumepensa ng raps. Sobrang deep pa ng roster nila. IMO, they will be favorite to win the east finals when season ends

    Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk
    May LeBron ang raptors NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,602
    #672
    Thanks, Kyrie!!!! CUsRise.
    The Lube is such a big upgrade up North....dayummmm. Hats off!

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,114
    #673
    Closer talaga si butler.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #674
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Closer talaga si butler.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    76ers just won a lottery!

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,712
    #675
    Warriors on a losing streak without curry...

    Hope he will be back soon to raise the team’s morale...


    Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,114
    #676
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Warriors on a losing streak without curry...

    Hope he will be back soon to raise the team’s morale...


    Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk
    He's traveling with the team naman. I think the team is really affected by the KD-GREEN spat.

    You don't talk to the best player in your team that way.

    As if hinde hinde nag sacrificed si KD sa bayad just to keep the team intact.

    And without him wala itong 2 championships nila.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,186
    #677
    LeBron James says Lakers adding Carmelo Anthony in free agency isn’t his decision - Silver Screen and Roll

    Ohhh no ! nanahimik kaming mga lakers wag nyo na ilipat ang Sumpa ni Melo NBA Season 2018-2019🤣

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,114
    #678
    Jimmy butler-the closer!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,611
    #679
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    He's traveling with the team naman. I think the team is really affected by the KD-GREEN spat.

    You don't talk to the best player in your team that way.

    As if hinde hinde nag sacrificed si KD sa bayad just to keep the team intact.

    And without him wala itong 2 championships nila.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    beyond comprehension yung sinabi nya kay kd?

    “We don’t need you. We won without you. Leave,”
    kung totoo nga na ito ang sinabi nya, medyo mahirap ng kumbinsihin si kd na mag stay sa gsw.

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,712
    #680
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    beyond comprehension yung sinabi nya kay kd?

    “We don’t need you. We won without you. Leave,”
    kung totoo nga na ito ang sinabi nya, medyo mahirap ng kumbinsihin si kd na mag stay sa gsw.
    “We” meaning siya lang yun... dinamay pa nya ang buong warriors... and that’s the reason why kinuha si KD for more firepower... hindi puro technical... hahaha... anyhow, part of growing up and to be matured as a team na dumaan sila sa ganitong drama otherwise walang mangyayari... i hope they can fix it asap...


    Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

NBA Season 2018-2019