New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 60 of 199 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 1985
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,246
    #591
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Butler is Philadelphia bound

    do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Surprised that they dont have to give up fultz to get butler.




    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,602
    #592
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Surprised that they dont have to give up fultz to get butler.




    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    Guess Thibs dint want Fultz. Dario is a good underrated piece.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,114
    #593
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Guess Thibs dint want Fultz. Dario is a good underrated piece.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Meron kulang sa Post mo. Wala ng #CUsRise


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,602
    #594
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Meron kulang sa Post mo. Wala ng #CUsRise


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Guess Brad doesn't want the bullseye on their backs. Let the Raptors have that mark. Hayward still needs a lot more pickup games....CUsRise!
    There, sir.NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,114
    #595
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Guess Brad doesn't want the bullseye on their backs. Let the Raptors have that mark. Hayward still needs a lot more pickup games....CUsRise!
    There, sir.NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Underwhelming performance, but it's still early in the season, Underwhelming nonetheless.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,823
    #596
    Nasa sixers na si butler? Eh di dun na magkakagulo, pipintasan ni butler laro ng 3 star players then rebuilding na naman NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk Pro

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,114
    #597
    Quote Originally Posted by NiCe2KnowU View Post
    Nasa sixers na si butler? Eh di dun na magkakagulo, pipintasan ni butler laro ng 3 star players then rebuilding na naman NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk Pro
    Hinde naman pabandying-bandying maglaro si embiid and Simmons.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,186
    #598
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Butler is Philadelphia bound

    do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Philadelphia got robbed. Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,602
    #599
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Underwhelming performance, but it's still early in the season, Underwhelming nonetheless.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree...gotta temper expectations. Last season's overachievers, starting this under. Good shots aren't falling, they're launching more 3s to open the paint up. Good marksmanship, but not Dubs level. Law of averages...they'll get there. CUsRise.NBA Season 2018-2019


    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,823
    #600
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Hinde naman pabandying-bandying maglaro si embiid and Simmons.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Naalala ko Lang butler v rondo v Wade & butler v towns v Wiggins baka may sumunod pa NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk Pro

Tags for this Thread

NBA Season 2018-2019