New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 198 of 199 FirstFirst ... 98148188194195196197198199 LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 1985
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #1971
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Can we start a new thread for the upcoming season? Or just rename this if possible.

    Offseason may be one of the more exiting ones in recent years.

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    start a new thread na. hehehe.

    I hope Zion grows an inch more

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,993
    #1972
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    start a new thread na. hehehe.

    I hope Zion grows an inch more
    I hope he loses an inch or more on the waist bro. The way he plays, coupled with his weight, those knees will give out in no time.

    Zion, no. 4 pick plus those young ex-Laker guys and Holiday, Pels are gonna be exciting to watch. And that's before the ton of other picks they got from LAL.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #1973
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    I hope he loses an inch or more on the waist bro. The way he plays, coupled with his weight, those knees will give out in no time.

    Zion, no. 4 pick plus those young ex-Laker guys and Holiday, Pels are gonna be exciting to watch. And that's before the ton of other picks they got from LAL.
    Height is might.. Im sure his physical trainer will address potential injuries.

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,602
    #1974
    Zion is.... LeBrawn.... built like Sir Charles.

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,186
    #1975
    I hope Danny Ainge has something up his sleeve to retool the C's lineup for next season. Having all these picks for the 2019 NBA Draft is nice but you can't play 3 rookies if you want to contend.

    That said, among the attractive FA options still out there are:

    Ricky Rubio (who had a great season)
    Jimmy Butler
    Jonas Valanciunas (nightly triple double)
    JJ Redick

    If Irving walks, at least Brad Stevens can go back to the ball-sharing, movement based offense which generated much success for his all-star less lineups from before.

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,114
    #1976
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    I hope Danny Ainge has something up his sleeve to retool the C's lineup for next season. Having all these picks for the 2019 NBA Draft is nice but you can't play 3 rookies if you want to contend.

    That said, among the attractive FA options still out there are:

    Ricky Rubio (who had a great season)
    Jimmy Butler
    Jonas Valanciunas (nightly triple double)
    JJ Redick

    If Irving walks, at least Brad Stevens can go back to the ball-sharing, movement based offense which generated much success for his all-star less lineups from before.
    Putting the band back together. Bird, McHale, him...#onelastdance



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,593
    #1977
    Chris Paul might leave Houston. Does he want to join Lebron and Davis? They need a point guard.

    NBA rumors: Chris Paul wants out of Houston, Stephen A. Smith hears

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,033
    #1978
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Chris Paul might leave Houston. Does he want to join Lebron and Davis? They need a point guard.

    NBA rumors: Chris Paul wants out of Houston, Stephen A. Smith hears
    + melo at vetís minimum = banana boat crew NBA Season 2018-2019

    seriously, with cp3ís salary the lakers should stay away.

  9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,246
    #1979
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Chris Paul might leave Houston. Does he want to join Lebron and Davis? They need a point guard.

    NBA rumors: Chris Paul wants out of Houston, Stephen A. Smith hears
    Twitter

    Rockets was the one who tried to trade cp3.

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,114
    #1980
    That's why I never liked tantrum boy CP3. NBA Season 2018-2019


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

NBA Season 2018-2019