New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 163 of 199 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1985
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21,678
    #1621
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Side note: The Warriors did not win against the Raptors in two games this season.

    We know the Warriors was not as dominant this season, especially in the first half or so. But they really turned it up couple of notches up come play offs.
    GSW was beaten 2 out of 3 by the Rockets this season and look what they did to that team. hehe

    Ibang level talaga playoffs.

  2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,246
    #1622
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Season doesn't start til the playoffs. That team can just hit 8 & still win it all. Scary.NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    True.
    Just look what happened to OKC vs Portland.

    OKc dominated them in the regular season. And then..... the rest was history.

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,114
    #1623
    Feeling ko parang Jason kidd led NJ nets ang Toronto raptors then when they faced LAL in the finals...reality sets in.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,602
    #1624
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Feeling ko parang Jason kidd led NJ nets ang Toronto raptors then when they faced LAL in the finals...reality sets in.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Let's hope the Raptors become the Billups Pistons everyone counted out.NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,712
    #1625
    Pustahan sa amin ng series champhionship, +2 ang raptors , meaning two wins lang need nila... ayaw ko sumugal... hehehe... per game na lang na sana...


    Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    13,039
    #1626
    sobra kasi llamado ang GSW.. dito sa amin +1 lang Raptors..


    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Pustahan sa amin ng series champhionship, +2 ang raptors , meaning two wins lang need nila... ayaw ko sumugal... hehehe... per game na lang na sana...


    Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,712
    #1627
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    sobra kasi llamado ang GSW.. dito sa amin +1 lang Raptors..
    Sa inyo pag game 7 matic na si raptors... tempting!


    Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21,678
    #1628
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Pustahan sa amin ng series champhionship, +2 ang raptors , meaning two wins lang need nila... ayaw ko sumugal... hehehe... per game na lang na sana...


    Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk
    Mas okay yan. Pkus 2 games na agad. May sure 1 ka naman imho. Isa na lang need mo hehe.

    Go go go....

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,712
    #1629
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Mas okay yan. Pkus 2 games na agad. May sure 1 ka naman imho. Isa na lang need mo hehe.

    Go go go....

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Pero lets go warriors kasi ako... hehehe...
    Ito odds...

    Nba finals to win champs
    Gsw 1000 win 350
    Tor 1000 win 2200

    Bets subject to confirmation
    Less 10% on winning

    Grabeh ka underdog ng raptors.. hehe...


    Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,602
    #1630
    Why would Kerr need the secrets to stopping Kawhi?NBA Season 2018-2019
    Steve Kerr, Gregg Popovich spotted dining together in San Francisco

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

NBA Season 2018-2019