New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 162 of 199 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1985
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #1611
    Quote Originally Posted by timtonymanu View Post
    Danny Green's defense will be a major key in this series. I remember when he was on the Spurs, Pop usually assigns him to defend Curry.
    There was a game where if I remember correctly he had three blocks on Curry sa tres, mga galing sa likod, tinuruan yata ni Manu.

    X factor for the Raps I think will be Siakam.
    I was reviewing his defense of late... he isnt good switching. his leg wraps are suffocating his brain cells.



    onto something more entertaining... GOAT Chat

    Instagram post by Whistle • May 1, 219 at 5:28pm UTC

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    945
    #1612
    Kelan game 1?

    Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21,678
    #1613
    Quote Originally Posted by essjei55 View Post
    Kelan game 1?

    Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk
    Fri May 31st.

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    945
    #1614
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Fri May 31st.

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Thanks bro!

    Haba pahinga ng GS

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    916
    #1615
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    go-to-guy, where are we celebrating, brother north?NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Weird, I didn't get alerts on my phone for this thread that's why I only opened my Tsikot app now. Been busy watching videos of interviews and celebrationsNBA Season 2018-2019

    This really feels good. Got abit emotional after that win. Our last championship/finals was back in 1993 for the Blue Jays (baseball).

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    916
    #1616
    theScore on Instagram: “Hot-take compilation from mainstream media during Bucks-Raptor’s series 🤷*♂️
    [via reddit u/KYRIE_18]”


    These guys get paid to say stuff like this?NBA Season 2018-2019 That's why I never take them seriously. Just watch them for entertainment.

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,602
    #1617
    Quote Originally Posted by go-to-guy View Post
    Weird, I didn't get alerts on my phone for this thread that's why I only opened my Tsikot app now. Been busy watching videos of interviews and celebrationsNBA Season 2018-2019

    This really feels good. Got abit emotional after that win. Our last championship/finals was back in 1993 for the Blue Jays (baseball).
    Genuinely glad for yah, brother north.NBA Season 2018-2019 Your team went thru a lot & took so long to get there. Hope the borrowed savior is superteam's kryptonite NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    916
    #1618
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Genuinely glad for yah, brother north.NBA Season 2018-2019 Your team went thru a lot & took so long to get there. Hope the borrowed savior is superteam's kryptonite NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Agreed. I think we had the most difficult playoffs. This'll only help prepare the team vs GSW.

    Oh and I don't mind if he's "borrowed" as long as he gives us a ring.NBA Season 2018-2019 he can do whatever he wants after that. But of course, it'd be better if he stayed (which I think he will do).NBA Season 2018-2019

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,031
    #1619
    Side note: The Warriors did not win against the Raptors in two games this season.

    We know the Warriors was not as dominant this season, especially in the first half or so. But they really turned it up couple of notches up come play offs.

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,602
    #1620
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Side note: The Warriors did not win against the Raptors in two games this season.

    We know the Warriors was not as dominant this season, especially in the first half or so. But they really turned it up couple of notches up come play offs.
    Season doesn't start til the playoffs. That team can just hit 8 & still win it all. Scary.NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

NBA Season 2018-2019