New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 157 of 199 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1985
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21,675
    #1561
    One more for TOR. But I think the Bucks would be a much better opponent for the Dubs instead of the Raptors. Anyway, maybe next year. Or maybe it ain't over yet. hehe

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #1562
    Champagnepapi is exploding 😂😂😂

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    916
    #1563
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Where's go-to-guy???? Rejoice, brother north!!!!NBA Season 2018-2019NBA Season 2018-2019NBA Season 2018-2019NBA Season 2018-2019NBA Season 2018-2019NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Just lurking, bro NBA Season 2018-2019 NBA Season 2018-2019 . What a day! This is exactly what I wanted to happen. For the Raps to try and finish at home. I wish I was there. I'm sure it'll be a riot. We got into the Bucks' head. They're like the Raps from previous years and we feel like we're the Cavs with Lebron lol! 1 more to go and it's our 1st ever Finals appearance!!!NBA Season 2018-2019 NBA Season 2018-2019 NBA Season 2018-2019 NBA Season 2018-2019

  4. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    916
    #1564
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    One more for TOR. But I think the Bucks would be a much better opponent for the Dubs instead of the Raptors. Anyway, maybe next year. Or maybe it ain't over yet. hehe
    If the Raps somehow blow this 3-2 lead and lose the series to the Bucks, I'd agree with you. But seeing them get destroyed by the Raps 3 straight games, it would be an easy series again for GS.

    People seem to forget that the Raps swept GS in the regular season. They also would have had the best regular season record had Kawhi not been load managed for 22 games. The Bucks only had 2 more wins than us. Raps veterans/playoffs experience would be a better match for the Warriors compared to the inexperience of the Bucks.

    Bucks had it easy in the playoffs and they're facing their first adversity: Pistons with an injured Blake Griffin and a dysfunctional Celts (sorry, travsNBA Season 2018-2019 ) team whose star player has 1 foot out the door and teammates ready to push him out.

    Surprisingly, it was our rookie coach who was able to make adjustments, while the veteran coach didn't make any all because they won 60 games and are sticking to what got them that regular season success.

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #1565
    That was the ugliest 4Q. The bucks were so solid on the 1st quarter. Both teams look super tired already.

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,598
    #1566
    Quote Originally Posted by go-to-guy View Post
    Just lurking, bro NBA Season 2018-2019 NBA Season 2018-2019 . What a day! This is exactly what I wanted to happen. For the Raps to try and finish at home. I wish I was there. I'm sure it'll be a riot. We got into the Bucks' head. They're like the Raps from previous years and we feel like we're the Cavs with Lebron lol! 1 more to go and it's our 1st ever Finals appearance!!!NBA Season 2018-2019 NBA Season 2018-2019 NBA Season 2018-2019 NBA Season 2018-2019
    Jurassic Park will be rockin'....hope your team closes it at home, Brother North!NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,993
    #1567
    Wow. I thought the Bucks had it today. Have they lost 3 in a row in the regular season?

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    13,032
    #1568
    lowry and lillard plays so similarly. angat lang sa scoring si damien. pero all other aspects halos pantay lang

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    916
    #1569
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Wow. I thought the Bucks had it today. Have they lost 3 in a row in the regular season?
    1st time they lost 3 straightNBA Season 2018-2019

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,993
    #1570
    Quote Originally Posted by go-to-guy View Post
    1st time they lost 3 straightNBA Season 2018-2019
    Might be doubting themselves now. This is the farthest they've gone in the playoffs I believe. Not many veterans on that team to settle emotions down.

    I just hope the Raptors have enough in the tank to seriously challenge the Dubs if they make it to the finals. Kawhi looks a little gassed out.

Tags for this Thread

NBA Season 2018-2019