New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 153 of 199 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1985
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,708
    #1521
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Huh??? Penetrate w/o being noticed??? That's the opposite of what ladies wish for, bai!!!!NBA Season 2018-2019NBA Season 2018-2019
    Anyway, don't spend whatever luck you have left on NBA games, if I may suggest,....leave some for your planned penetration. I dint know you were this naughty, ray bai!NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Parang the hallow man trav bai... hahaha...
    Itís still within the plan... moving plan nga lang.. for as long itís still single, may chance pa... NBA Season 2018-2019 i believe in destiny... haha!


    Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,598
    #1522
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Parang the hallow man trav bai... hahaha...
    Itís still within the plan... moving plan nga lang.. for as long itís still single, may chance pa... NBA Season 2018-2019 i believe in destiny... haha!


    Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk
    Destiny is what you make it & penetrations must never go unnoticed, ray bai!NBA Season 2018-2019NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    945
    #1523
    Massacre in Milwaukee

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #1524
    Quote Originally Posted by essjei55 View Post
    Massacre in Milwaukee
    their stifling defense is nuts. runs fast both ways.

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,588
    #1525
    The Raptors are in trouble unless they win 2 games in Toronto.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #1526
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The Raptors are in trouble unless they win 2 games in Toronto.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    a sweep is inevitable.. the bucks already figured out the raptors.

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21,675
    #1527
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The Raptors are in trouble unless they win 2 games in Toronto.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, their next 2 games are both must wins if they want to save their season.

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #1528
    3-0 go dubs

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,598
    #1529
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    3-0 go dubs
    You think my Game7 series wish isn't happening?NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #1530
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    You think my Game7 series wish isn't happening?NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    maybe in the finals. the alpha teams will be battling.

Tags for this Thread

NBA Season 2018-2019