New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 147 of 199 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1985
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,246
    #1461
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Hmmmm...Then why was he Player's Union president?....Not just once.NBA Season 2018-2019
    Chris Paul re-elected NBA players' union president

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Google fu will yield results of players who hate cp3.
    Basically, a lot.


    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,716
    #1462
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Hollywood might see more Oscar-worthy drama next season.NBA Season 2018-2019
    Windhorst: Kyrie Irving 'Has Had Discussions' About Joining LeBron James, Lakers

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    And I thought from 2 seasons ago that he does not want to play second fiddle anymore?

    Maybe just a ploy?

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,602
    #1463
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    And I thought from 2 seasons ago that he does not want to play second fiddle anymore?

    Maybe just a ploy?
    Staged Exits.....Robin 1st, Batman followed! That was the prequel to the coming Gotham Reunion.NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #1464
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Hollywood might see more Oscar-worthy drama next season.NBA Season 2018-2019
    Windhorst: Kyrie Irving 'Has Had Discussions' About Joining LeBron James, Lakers

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    no drama. kyrie just cant handle the leadership pressure.

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21,678
    #1465
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    no drama. kyrie just cant handle the leadership pressure.
    Somehow I agree. He doesn't have the leadership pedigree it seems and the maturity to handle a young supporting cast.

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,246
    #1466
    Kyrie has just a nonchalant attitude. Exactly the opposite of what a leader of a team needs to be.

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,602
    #1467
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Kyrie has just a nonchalant attitude. Exactly the opposite of what a leader of a team needs to be.

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    Kyrie should spend his summer in Area21, Kevin's Jesuit school of "Me Last, Team 1st".NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,135
    #1468
    Parang hindi ako bilib sa pagkakakuha ng Lakers kay Frank Vogel... yung huling team na hinawakan nya (Orlando Magic), hindi pumasok sa playoffs.

    Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,602
    #1469
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    Parang hindi ako bilib sa pagkakakuha ng Lakers kay Frank Vogel... yung huling team na hinawakan nya (Orlando Magic), hindi pumasok sa playoffs.

    Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tapatalk
    Know why the Purple & Gold refused to get Ty Lue? Might be Kyrie....
    From Cs' good bud, Bill Simmons:
    "The rumor mill is fantastic," Simmons said during a conversation with longtime Celtics radio play-by-play announcer Sean Grande. "I don't mind passing along various things I've heard, including, somebody told me that Ty Lue -- the Lakers had to back out of the Ty Lue thing because Ty Lue and Kyrie, they couldn't be together again and Kyrie's going to go there and that's why that fell through. Not because of the contract. I have no idea if that's true or not but that's going to be the next two months of my life."

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,246
    #1470
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Kyrie should spend his summer in Area21, Kevin's Jesuit school of "Me Last, Team 1st".NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    KG would punch the living lights out of Kyrie. KG's crazy intense. Hehe

    --------
    The way Kobe analyzes Kyrie's and Celts game is off the charts.

    Kyrie Irving ? "DETAIL" Inside The Mind of Kobe Bryant ? ESPN+ - YouTube

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

NBA Season 2018-2019