New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 135 of 199 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1985
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I'm now a believer of Leonard. I was the biggest skeptic if he'll be able to play his game playing for a different team.

I always thought he was good because of coach pop and SA system.

I was wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was turned off by Leonard during his off season drama, mostly credited to his uncle. Pero big respect to his game. If you watch him, he plays no-nonse basketball, nothing fancy, efficient shots, good D.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    yung ayaw ng tao kay curry at klay eh mga one dimensional offense. But they are good kasi magkakampi hirap bantayan dalawang shooter.

Bwenas talaga nung nakuha si durant kaso nakipiggyback naman.

so si draymond lang talaga walang masabi kundi maangas lang.
    They are not one-dimensional. Mas proficient at bilib lang tao sa three point shooting kasi nila. But Steph and most esp Klay is a very good cutter and finisher in the paint.

Talagang anging super team lang ang GSW kaya medyo madami haters. Pero as shadow said, eh kung pumayag kasi ang players and management at wala naman illegal transaction, then good for them.

Ako si KD lang naman ang natatawa ako, parang easy way to get the ring kasi. Hindi naging competitive kumabaga. But I don't hate the Dubs as a team. They deserve to win for being able to assemble such a team. Kudos to Kerr and the management.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Because people are idiots. Yun mg haters pag team nila nagka chance to sign up a legit superstar like KD kahit na puno na silang ng all Stars wala rin silang pakialam.

In short bitter sila dahil hinde sa team nila napunta si KD.

Bakit naman tatangihan ng warrior ra yun chance na makuha si KD?

Katangahan naman yata gawin yun.

Hahaha! Totoo! I have this friend, die hard Lakers fan, die-hard Lebron hater din. When Lebron signed during the offseason, puro praises na kay Lebron lalo na when they were winning.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ironman06 View Post
    I was turned off by Leonard during his off season drama, mostly credited to his uncle. Pero big respect to his game. If you watch him, he plays no-nonse basketball, nothing fancy, efficient shots, good D.
    Aside from his superstar/top 3 play, what I like about him is his demeanor. Humble and always respectful.

I think the issue with his injury before was that the San Antonio coaching staff wanted him to play even if he was still hurt. Toronto managed the injury and had him on a minutes restriction and he came out with MVP level performances in these playoffs.

Re LBJ some of the hate has to do with him leaving Cleveland and pairing up with 2 other superstars in their prime.

Same could be said for Golden State. While it's true they built a great team from draft picks, adding KD, someone who almost beat them 3 years ago seemed like the easy way to another championship.

I don't buy it though. Why don't the other guys just build their own superteams? Seems to be just a question of how much the owner is willing to spend to get a championship.
    Last edited by Wh1stl3r; May 8th, 2019 at 12:27 PM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    pag magkahiwalay si curry at klay magiiba laro nyan pareha. They are effective pag magkasabay. So its better na ang priority sa offseason si klay hindi si durant kasi gusto na yan gumawa sarilng pangalan madali na mainis dahil lagi nilalait na tumampisaw.

Si james harden kaya mas mabango ngayon eh yung level of difficulty ng penetration for his height hirap tapalin magaling gumamit katawan. And yung step back nya sobrang luhpet bastusan na.

- - -

ang issue naman kay kahwai kaya nega ang vibes eh hindi nagsasalita eh may spokesperson pa uncle nya. Same with lebron yung manager classmate klutch sports. Tapos spurs na isa sa pinakamaayos conservative medical staff nagkaproblema pa. Nagpabebe si kahawi, a thigh bruise ayaw lumaro gusto every other day.

Mahirap pag kamag-anak or kabarkada manager kasi naiiskul-bukol. Lakers nga mom and pop convenience store. hahahahah

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I'm now a believer of Leonard. I was the biggest skeptic if he'll be able to play his game playing for a different team.

I always thought he was good because of coach pop and SA system.

I was wrong.

The Machine! one of the best pull up jumpers.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    The warriors are hated because they keep adding superstars, aside from their draft picks (Dray, Steph, Klay).

They were already hated when they started winning because they were so good. Tapos dumagdag pa si Iggy, KD, Boogie. Yari na hehe.

What I don't get is the hate for Lebron.
    Si KD lang ang tunay na superstar ng dumagdag sa Warriors during their winning seasons.

Si Iggy ay from a trade prior to a champrionship.

Si Cousins while a "superstar" ay coming fron achilles heel injury. Cousins is a high risk gamble (injury + attitude) that only the Warriors were willing to take.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    The warriors are hated because they keep adding superstars, aside from their draft picks (Dray, Steph, Klay).

They were already hated when they started winning because they were so good. Tapos dumagdag pa si Iggy, KD, Boogie. Yari na hehe.

What I don't get is the hate for Lebron.
    Un hate kay lebron. Nakipagteam up kasi sa mga batch nya. ampangit tignan pag nagfflop sya, napakalakas ng katawan nya kaya mahalay tignan. 2nd, during interviews puro "I" hindi "we". 3rd self proclaimed best player in the planet though pede naman minus lang na bulok ang diskarte nya during clutch plays.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    all eyes on kyrie hahaha

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    I dont get the hate for the Warriors. They started from nothing, won and added a superstar.

I actually didnt like them when they started winning but I like them now after realizing how they built a superstar team from the draft.
    my dislike comes from the way the owner of the organization treated mark jackson after they dismissed him from his coaching services.

yes, firing coaches year in and year out is no big deal, but owner joe lacob tainted jackson's reputation so much that no team will hire him now even though he's a proven tactician who is credited for being the mastermind of the turn around of the warriors. in fact, there's continuing talk that the powerful old boys club of nba team owners have made it certain to freeze the controversial & outspoken new yorker in sympathy w/ lacob - who was receiving a lot of heat as a result of the contentious termination back then.

as a reminder, steve kerr has always publicly lauded jackson stating that the latter designed the blue print and built the team through trades and draft picks w/c ultimately resulted in the 2015 championship - a season after jackson's dismissal.

to kerr's credit, he tweaked offensive team play by giving steph curry & klay thompson the freedom to shoot away w/o abandon. but on the other end, it was the man from brooklyn who created the intense defensive philosophy w/c his successor didn't alter in any way.
    Last edited by baludoy; May 8th, 2019 at 04:37 PM.