New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 132 of 199 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1985
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    9,396
    #1311
    si harden na mvp. Yung level of difficulty ng tira at ang daming galaw.

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,602
    #1312
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    this seaaon was foretelling of kyrie... the post season was the confirmation... he cant simply lead and he shouldve followed the greats like what stockton/malone did or RusselW/Aquaman. they have better assists averages.

    kyrie even had his best assist average!
    I wouldn't overthink though. They got into the postseason not in expected but in ok position.
    Kyrie wasn't lacking in effort & leadership these past 2 crucial games. His shots just refused to go down.....The Leprechaun may not have been informed the Cs were playing games 3 & 4 at home.NBA Season 2018-2019
    Credit the Bucks. They made the adjustments & struck hard when they smelled green blood.NBA Season 2018-2019
    Should Uncle Drew decide to stay, the Cs must bring this season's takeaways into the next....Talk less, do more, & be one.
    Oh wait....there's still at least a game to be played...Miracles & resurrections still happen! RISE!!!!NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #1313
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    I wouldn't overthink though. They got into the postseason not in expected but in ok position.
    Kyrie wasn't lacking in effort & leadership these past 2 crucial games. His shots just refused to go down.....The Leprechaun may not have been informed the Cs were playing games 3 & 4 at home.NBA Season 2018-2019
    Credit the Bucks. They made the adjustments & struck hard when they smelled green blood.NBA Season 2018-2019
    Should Uncle Drew decide to stay, the Cs must bring this season's takeaways into the next....Talk less, do more, & be one.
    Oh wait....there's still at least a game to be played...Miracles & resurrections still happen! RISE!!!!NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    I have more faith in Brad. but if his captain cant do plays to get winning quarters then the blame is kyrie. I follow celtics fan pages and they finally admit this fact too. Kyrie needs to upgrade his style of play with the Celtics.




    Celtics News Page on Instagram: “Celtics lose again. This is nothing new. For the whole year the Celtics resorted to playing hero ball with limited ball movement. This…”

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,712
    #1314
    Ouch. Warriors... NBA Season 2018-2019 pero let’s go warriors pa rin.



    Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,927
    #1315
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Ouch. Warriors... NBA Season 2018-2019 pero let’s go warriors pa rin.



    Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk
    series is even. more minutes for KD to dominate.

  6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,135
    #1316
    For the bucks-celtics series, The third quarter really is the key. Whoever wins the third quarter, wins the game.

    Dikit pa nga sila with Giannis sitting out because of foul trouble. Yet the bench of the bucks stepped up. Hanggang nakalayo na sila late in the third.

    Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,602
    #1317
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I have more faith in Brad. but if his captain cant do plays to get winning quarters then the blame is kyrie. I follow celtics fan pages and they finally admit this fact too. Kyrie needs to upgrade his style of play with the Celtics.




    Celtics News Page on Instagram: “Celtics lose again. This is nothing new. For the whole year the Celtics resorted to playing hero ball with limited ball movement. This…”
    Kyrie's among the best closers in the biz. All the team needs to do is keep games close. Easier said.
    Then again, the playoffs are about matchups. The Freak is unguardable in the paint. Plus, his support is gaining confidence & toughness every game lodged....becoming more & more their slogan of Fear. Their defense inside is clogged...forcing the Cs to more perimeter attempts than interior. Last year's fawn has grown into the Deer they wished be.
    Brad has his work cut out to get the Cs' efficiency up next game...get them play their usual right way, the D crisp, even when the rim on their side would, in stretches, seem plugged.
    I'll just enjoy the next game w/o much emotional investment as can be....hoping the bonus of a 6th & even a 7th. Haha...Otherwise, it's 'gone fishin' time!!!NBA Season 2018-2019NBA Season 2018-2019
    Danny has a long summer ahead. The rest of the East is rising way faster than my Cs.

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,712
    #1318
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    series is even. more minutes for KD to dominate.
    Yeah pero Wala yung splash brothers kanina... hirap sila umabante... ayos si KD!


    Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,712
    #1319
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Kyrie's among the best closers in the biz. All the team needs to do is keep games close. Easier said.
    Then again, the playoffs are about matchups. The Freak is unguardable in the paint. Plus, his support is gaining confidence & toughness every game lodged....becoming more & more their slogan of Fear. Their defense inside is clogged...forcing the Cs to more perimeter attempts than interior. Last year's fawn has grown into the Deer they wished be.
    Brad has his work cut out to get the Cs' efficiency up next game...get them play their usual right way, the D crisp, even when the rim on their side would, in stretches, seem plugged.
    I'll just enjoy the next game w/o much emotional investment as can be....hoping the bonus of a 6th & even a 7th. Haha...Otherwise, it's 'gone fishin' time!!!NBA Season 2018-2019NBA Season 2018-2019
    Danny has a long summer ahead. The rest of the East is rising way faster than my Cs.

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Celtics next game bai. NBA Season 2018-2019


    Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,602
    #1320
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Celtics next game bai. NBA Season 2018-2019


    Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk
    Thanks, ray bai!NBA Season 2018-2019
    So, if the Cs get Game5, are you booking that flight up north immediately?NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Tags for this Thread

NBA Season 2018-2019