New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 11 of 199 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 1985
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,602
    #101
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I'm wondering if all these players movement are also orchestrated by Mafia and NBA cabal? 🤣

    Anyway why are we so excited about NBA next season if conclusion is already set up by Mafia?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't people wonder why WWE has tons of fans? Good escape from bad reality I'm guessin'?NBA Season 2018-2019

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,031
    #102
    I dont know if Cousins will fit Warriors style of small-ball, lots of ball movement.

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,362
    #103
    Lol this is nuts.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

  4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,246
    #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    I dont know if Cousins will fit Warriors style of small-ball, lots of ball movement.
    I think this is still a good problem to have. Basically, a prove it season for boogie. He can give them another dimension that they dont have. Low post.

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21,678
    #105
    Langgana naman. Si Cousins GSW na, ano yan 6 na all-stars nila.

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    459
    #106
    Pucha naman. Kahit minimum salary si Boogie, he is still an all star caliber player. Tapos sumali pa sa isang super team? Paki fast forward ang NBA season to 2019-2020.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,993
    #107
    Yeah WTH. There should be a system to prevent having these already stacked super teams from getting franchise guys. Just as bad as tanking to get good picks imho.

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,114
    #108
    This will be cousins' breakout season dahil basketball will be so much easier and fun for him playing for warriors, Kick out Lang ng kick out sa mga shooters pag meron Double team pag wala he can do his thing and have his ways inside.

    Acquiring boogie covers the supposed flaw of warriors...inside threat and big man. Lagi sinasabi ng mga analysts pag kalaban warriors, teams should pound it inside. Eh andyan na si boogie.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,114
    #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Yeah WTH. There should be a system to prevent having these already stacked super teams from getting franchise guys. Just as bad as tanking to get good picks imho.
    I disagree. Parang nawalan naman ng Power ang mga players to choose where they want to play. Masasayang ang UFA Status ng players. Pag teams ang ang trade walang dapat mag Question pero pag players lumipat it nag ask to be traded pangit impression.

    That's what a good baskwtball franchise can do. Attract super stars .

    This is a good move for dubs Para sa future na rin nila in case umalis si green, they can just sign boogie for extension.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21,678
    #110
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    This will be cousins' breakout season dahil basketball will be so much easier and fun for him playing for warriors, Kick out Lang ng kick out sa mga shooters pag meron Double team pag wala he can do his thing and have his ways inside.

    Acquiring boogie covers the supposed flaw of warriors...inside threat and big man. Lagi sinasabi ng mga analysts pag kalaban warriors, teams should pound it inside. Eh andyan na si boogie.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, that covers their only weakness. Kaya I always thought the SAS (when complete) can make a run at them since DGreen can't guard sa determined LA. Javall mabagal naman same with their MVP Zaza tapos maliit pa compared kay LA.

    Sayang talaga.

    Anyways, past-forward na nga next season hehehe.

    Si LBJ kaya ano iniisip.

Tags for this Thread

NBA Season 2018-2019