New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 190 of 199 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 1985
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Between the "great" raps fans (who cheered durants injury (just look it up) and the fans that cursed dell and sonia curry) and the my actual disdain on the dubs management on letting kd play, i dont know who to root for in this finals.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    I watched with disgust as Raptors fans actually cheered KD's injury. Pero classy move by Lowry to try and get them to stop.

The basketball gods will look on KD kindly though for laying it on the line. Sana makabalik and with the usual all-star form.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    I watched with disgust as Raptors fans actually cheered KD's injury. Pero classy move by Lowry to try and get them to stop.

The basketball gods will look on KD kindly though for laying it on the line. Sana makabalik and with the usual all-star form.
    Yeah. At the end of the day, an oppossing player is still your peer and Lowry and Ibaka did the right thing. Was looking at vids on yt of players getting injured on the oppossing court to compare, (LBJ cramps vs spurs, curry head injury vs rockets gm4, gordon hayward, rondo hurt his back vs knicks, kawhi vs dubs - you can hear some cheers but not that many compared to raps).

Unfortunately, this raps fAnS really stood out.

Good thing with KD is that he doesnt rely on athleticism to get buckets. So he may return 70 percent and still be a 25ppg scorer. Defensively, gone will be his shot blocking ability and to cover mismatch.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Between the "great" raps fans (who cheered durants injury (just look it up) and the fans that cursed dell and sonia curry) and the my actual disdain on the dubs management on letting kd play, i dont know who to root for in this finals.

Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post

Don't get swayed by the media. Don't generalize the entire Raps fans by a few who cheered. It's a normal reaction. It's the Finals. You want your team to win. In fact what they didn't show was when the fans realized what happened, they clapped and even cheered KD's name as he made his way thru the tunnel. The media likes to create this drama to generate buzz and turn the people on the Raps which is a team with nobody you can hate on so they do this. Did you know they even set up a GoFundMe for KD's charity as a means to apologize, which they didn't have to?
    You never heard anything when Kyrie got injured in the Finals and the GSW fans were cheering; same GSW fans cheered when Kawhi got hurt and left the game because of Zaza Pachulia; Andrew Bogut mocking James Harden's injury when Draymond intentionally scratched his eyes. Can't let the media sway you.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by go-to-guy View Post
    Don't get swayed by the media. Don't generalize the entire Raps fans by a few who cheered. It's a normal reaction. It's the Finals. You want your team to win. In fact what they didn't show was when the fans realized what happened, they clapped and even cheered KD's name as he made his way thru the tunnel. The media likes to create this drama to generate buzz and turn the people on the Raps which is a team with nobody you can hate on so they do this. Did you know they even set up a GoFundMe for KD's charity as a means to apologize, which they didn't have to?
    You never heard anything when Kyrie got injured in the Finals and the GSW fans were cheering; same GSW fans cheered when Kawhi got hurt and left the game because of Zaza Pachulia; Andrew Bogut mocking James Harden's injury when Draymond intentionally scratched his eyes. Can't let the media sway you.
    Bro. Dont get so triggered.
    That is why i put "great" fans with quote. Im sure decent outnumbers the trash.
    I just call what i see, hands waving goodbye as soon as kd went down. And the mere fact that kyle and serge have to step in means it was going far too long than normal.

Kevin Durant Suffered An Achilles Injury In Game 5 | NBA Finals - YouTube

5. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Bro. Dont get so triggered.
    That is why i put "great" fans with quote. Im sure decent outnumbers the trash.
    I just call what i see, hands waving goodbye as soon as kd went down. And the mere fact that kyle and serge have to step in means it was going far too long than normal.

Kevin Durant Suffered An Achilles Injury In Game 5 | NBA Finals - YouTube

Can't blame you. But the the blame really falls on GSW. They caved into the pressure. Who plays a guy, in the Finals, with no actual practice and "no minutes restriction". He was a ticking timebomb out there. I wasn't surprised. If they just let him heal, this all wouldn't have happened. It's only right they offer him the supermax now, despite what happened. I'm sure teams will still offer him the max. But when you also have to sign Klay and Draymond who also want max contracts, do you really want to pay a 30 year old player, who is going to be gone for a year and when he gets back, won't be the same player again, and also will be nearing the end of his productive career.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    mga palpak doctor sa golden state.

ganun pala pag pinilit ang calf strain papunta torn achilles.

Para maitama ito eh dapat papirmahin nila ng maximum contract for 5years.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Exciting ang laro bukas! Do or die si gsw... 3peat please!!!

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    W/ what happened to durant, I guess kawhi leonard had a valid point in ignoring the verdict of the spurs' team doctors, his peers, & team management when it came to knowing his body. They all said he was ready to play last season when he felt he still can't.

Kawhi was practically demonized by his coach and his teammates for refusing to play. ultimately, Leonard had the last laugh w/ his current finals run & all.

Kung sa bagay, warriors management has had a history of treating it employees harshly talaga.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Last edited by baludoy; June 13th, 2019 at 11:38 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Kung sa bagay, warriors management has had a history of treating it employees harshly talaga.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Ito ba yung kay latrel sprewell?NBA Season 2018-2019 may problem yata sa mind yun... ayun tuloy from 21M for 3years contract naging 1M na lang for a year... NBA Season 2018-2019 daig pa ang na achilles injury heheh kasi wala na kumuha sa kanya...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Raptors are 2.5pt underdogs. Over/Under 211.5. Let's see.NBA Season 2018-2019....Game7?NBA Season 2018-2019NBA Season 2018-2019

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk