Report: Kyrie Irving won't opt in with Celtics for 219-2 | NBA.com
    Shamrock's back to square 1.NBA Season 2018-2019

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Shamrock's back to square 1.NBA Season 2018-2019

Celts will probably play better without Kyrie bro. If I were Danny Ainge I'd go for Kawhi or Klay. However unlikely that may look. But even if they don't land a superstar I bet they'll do better next year.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Celts will probably play better without Kyrie bro. If I were Danny Ainge I'd go for Kawhi or Klay. However unlikely that may look. But even if they don't land a superstar I bet they'll do better next year.
    Well, opting out doesn't mean a player won't stay with his team. It's also a very prudent financial move because you can now be offered a higher contract amount rather than just the opt-in clause money. I believe that happened with Dywane Wade before.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Well, opting out doesn't mean a player won't stay with his team. It's also a very prudent financial move because you can now be offered a higher contract amount rather than just the opt-in clause money. I believe that happened with Dywane Wade before.
    Yes bro. Better for Kyrie for sure. He'll probably get higher offers from other teams.

I'm just not sure how the team principals will feel about him basically asking more money to stay, given his performance this year. He was a negative presence in the locker room and in the media, while turning in a sub par in-game performance (for him) most of all season.

That will add to the question if he's worth keeping when he doesn't seem to fit well with the rest of the team.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    lilipat na yan si Kyrie..

Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Yes bro. Better for Kyrie for sure. He'll probably get higher offers from other teams.

I'm just not sure how the team principals will feel about him basically asking more money to stay, given his performance this year. He was a negative presence in the locker room and in the media, while turning in a sub par in-game performance (for him) most of all season.

That will add to the question if he's worth keeping when he doesn't seem to fit well with the rest of the team.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Having already gotten a ring, Kyrie is now playing moolah over crown. It's all biz. Red era loyalty has long left the Cs & the Association.NBA Season 2018-2019

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    on sale na yung Jersey ni Kyrie..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    yung nba store ba sa trinoma nagsesale ba?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    so he really is a fan of a player, not of a team.

and he roots against the team that beat his favorite player.
    Nope, meron nako team sa west Lakers, sa east wala kaya raptors..
    In short bandwagon boi ako sur..

Ayaw ko sa GS mo sur.. gahaman SA trophy NBA Season 2018-2019
    pinilay nila si lodi Durant

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Between the "great" raps fans (who cheered durants injury (just look it up) and the fans that cursed dell and sonia curry) and the my actual disdain on the dubs management on letting kd play, i dont know who to root for in this finals.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk