New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 187 of 199 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 1985
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Di ba? Napasigaw ako nung time out hehe. Yeah they'll probably win it next game. No Looney, no KD, a limited Cousins and tired starters. Still Toronto should stop pulling their punches and take advantage early.

GM lang ng GSW si Myers. Lacob is tge owner.
    Engot din ng reason. He wanted to give the players rest so they'll have energy. I was like "What?!" 3-4 mins nalang yun and you can close out the series! No time for rest. Sheesh!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    loko-loko yung mga doctor. Bakit pinayagan palaruin.

Tuloy nagpa-iyak-iyak si owner golden state. Peke eh !!!!
    Pressure from the media, management etc. Everybody was already saying na wag na siya maglaro. Di worth. Ayan tuloy.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    People should not worry too much for Durant.

He is not going to die. His injury is NOT life threatening.

Financially, he is set for life.

He's had a good career - MVP plus rings.

This is not Grant Hill situation.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post

No one enjoyed the last remaining years of kobe.
    You hate to see a once in a gen player become just normal all of sudden because of an injury.

Plus, the iffy decision of the dubs to let him play despite an ongoing injury is what many people are triggered about.

Remember IT? He played on the celts on a bum hip and he is nowhere near his full potential now.

Looking back, Kawhi did the right thing. Spurs cleared him to play but he doesnt feel 100 percent so he held out.

Now we know that being cleared to play by team doesnt mean you are healthy all the time

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gahaman SA trophy tong GS. Yung Looney Dina maidrawing mukha SA sobrang sakit pinaglalaro pa, SI Durant na critical pala injury pinaglaro din deym desperado mag dynasty binigyan NG go signal mga injured na player kahit career ending kpg lumala injury, matalo na Sana kayo next game tapus layasan na kayo NG mga Superstar nyo.
    Naalala ko nga Cavs tuwing papasok sa finals laging may mga injury co- star ni LeBron pero di nila pinipilit maglaro, SI Irving na hand injury lang out na agad sa finals, SI Kevin 1st round plang nagka injury sa shoulder di na rin pinaglaro NG finals.

KEVIN DURANT Achilles Injury | Doctor Reacts to Devastating NBA Finals Injury - YouTube

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post

Agree. He will still get the max offers this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    No one enjoyed the last remaining years of kobe.
    You hate to see a once in a gen player become just normal all of sudden because of an injury.

Plus, the iffy decision of the dubs to let him play despite an ongoing injury is what many people are triggered about.

Remember IT? He played on the celts on a bum hip and he is nowhere near his full potential now.

Looking back, Kawhi did the right thing. Spurs cleared him to play but he doesnt feel 100 percent so he held out.

Now we know that being cleared to play by team doesnt mean you are healthy all the time

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    Kobe was on the last thread of his career when he ruptured his archilles.

KD is nasa peak pa.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    so far eto odds sa MSW.. 100 tamang 174 sa GS.. 100 tamang 211 sa Toronto..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Kobe was on the last thread of his career when he ruptured his archilles.

KD is nasa peak pa.

Yan nga lang masaklap kay KD - nasa peak pa siya.

But career wise, he already accomplished a lot.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by NiCe2KnowU View Post
    Gahaman SA trophy tong GS. Yung Looney Dina maidrawing mukha SA sobrang sakit pinaglalaro pa, SI Durant na critical pala injury pinaglaro din deym desperado mag dynasty binigyan NG go signal mga injured na player kahit career ending kpg lumala injury, matalo na Sana kayo next game tapus layasan na kayo NG mga Superstar nyo.
    Naalala ko nga Cavs tuwing papasok sa finals laging may mga injury co- star ni LeBron pero di nila pinipilit maglaro, SI Irving na hand injury lang out na agad sa finals, SI Kevin 1st round plang nagka injury sa shoulder di na rin pinaglaro NG finals.

KEVIN DURANT Achilles Injury | Doctor Reacts to Devastating NBA Finals Injury - YouTube

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
    chill ka lang. mananalo naman ang raptors mo. wag ka lang masyado hyper at baka atakihin ka sa puso.