New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 182 of 199 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1985
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    KD is back for game 5... let’s go warriors!!!

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk
    1 last game as a Warrior? NBA Season 2018-2019

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    I feel dubs will win game5.
    But come game 6, it will be raps.

Sabi na nga ba eh. This run of the raps is magical. Just like what happen to the mavs back then.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post

Sabi na nga ba eh. This run of the raps is magical. Just like what happen to the mavs back then.

Mavs needed 2 tries against the same team 5yrs apart.NBA Season 2018-2019

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Mavs needed 2 tries against the same team 5yrs apart.NBA Season 2018-2019

The 2nd matchup has much bigger impact imo. Against the prime big 3 at that time. Plus, mavs was not billed as an elite contenter back then. Dirk literaly carried that team.

Going back and thankfully, the raps have a leader that is composed and have been through the finals.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    The 2nd matchup has much bigger impact imo. Against the prime big 3 at that time. Plus, mavs was not billed as an elite contenter back then. Dirk literaly carried that team.

Going back and thankfully, the raps have a leader that is composed and have been through the finals.

Ahhh...'The Decision' year when Nike's LBJ brand suffered bigtime....when the King held back to allow 'The Time is Now' Good to prevail against 'Pure Evil'? That Heat loss felt like a worthy gambit to soften LeBron's ultimate villain image.NBA Season 2018-2019

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010

I think the Raps must end it na. The momentum of KD's return and their win may extend the series in a do or die game and GSW will be most probably healthier then.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    1 last game as a Warrior? NBA Season 2018-2019

Nah, as you always say, it must be fun in game 7. NBA Season 2018-2019

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Nah, as you always say, it must be fun in game 7. NBA Season 2018-2019

Let's see if it'll be the North's destiny to topple your invincible dynasty, ray bai. To numb the likely sting, aren't you gonna bet big on the Raptors tomorrow?NBA Season 2018-2019

9. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    I'd be surprised if KD even plays at all in this series. He hasn't played in a month and hasn't really practiced 5 on 5. It's way different in the Finals especially against a team that wants to end it on their homecourt. This is just Steve Kerr trying to play mindgames but it doesn't work on Nick Nurse nor the Raps. KD as we all know is a FA at the end of the season. It's just too much of a risk to play injured. And say he does play, Raps will just keep attacking him like what they did to Cousins.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by go-to-guy View Post
    I'd be surprised if KD even plays at all in this series. He hasn't played in a month and hasn't really practiced 5 on 5. It's way different in the Finals especially against a team that wants to end it on their homecourt. This is just Steve Kerr trying to play mindgames but it doesn't work on Nick Nurse nor the Raps. KD as we all know is a FA at the end of the season. It's just too much of a risk to play injured. And say he does play, Raps will just keep attacking him like what they did to Cousins.
    Durant has to protect his interests - health and stock. Playing injured might aggravate further his injury and it is a sure way to obliterate his chances in the free agency. If he just sit and wait till the Warriors are finished, he can recover better and get his game somewhere else.