New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 164 of 199 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1985
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    let's see if home court advantage will be really an advantage... all out support ang raptors fans dito sa 1st game
    i think it will be a great series.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2014

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    It must feel weird for the Dubs to not have home court advantage. Go Raptors! Sorry bro ray. Hehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    It must feel weird for the Dubs to not have home court advantage. Go Raptors! Sorry bro ray. Hehe
    You two really are friends... hehehe...

Nah, no worry.. i can only cheer for my fav team and you also have yours bruh... see you in game 1 on May 31.

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    With nothing to lose but house money? It sure feels beyond good, right, brother north?NBA Season 2018-2019
    Remember the Pistons who took Shaq, Kobe, the Mailman & the Glove down in 5?NBA Season 2018-2019

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    The Warriors started the season on a less dominant condition. Parang balik sa lupa. Pantay na sila sa iba.

Pero pag dating ng playoffs, nag click uli. Yan ang problema ng Raptors. Timing ang pag-init ng Warriors sa Finals.

If the Raptors can slow the pace, they have a chance. Mas malalaki players nila. Pero pag naging small ball games itong series, mawawalan ng silbi yung malalaki ng Raptors.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    The Warriors started the season on a less dominant condition. Parang balik sa lupa. Pantay na sila sa iba.

Pero pag dating ng playoffs, nag click uli. Yan ang problema ng Raptors. Timing ang pag-init ng Warriors sa Finals.

If the Raptors can slow the pace, they have a chance. Mas malalaki players nila. Pero pag naging small ball games itong series, mawawalan ng silbi yung malalaki ng Raptors.
    Warriors were just bored...those crowns jaded em.NBA Season 2018-2019

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Raptors Yan tiwala lang Kay Lodi Leonard NBA Season 2018-2019

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    kaya hanggang ngayon hindi narerespeto si klay eh hindi sya lockdown two-way player. Kahit si curry hindi rin narerrespeto kahit nakailan championship na.

Try ni klay lumipat team if ganyan pa kaya laro nya.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ Klay is underappreciated as a defender. I do believe he is a very good two-way player. Has very good basic defensive skill sets imho. That is why he is the key player for the Dubs and not SCurry imho because of his defense.

Curry may be the soul of the team but Klay is their heart and mind. DGreen the catalyst and enforcer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post

Raps should harass MVP Curry like what the Cavs did with Matt Delladova. Pit bodies to him even on screen so that physically he will be tired somehow (maybe even bagned up a bit... hehe) and not just coasting smoothly!

They should lock down on Klay Thompson as well and put Siakam and Ibaka on DGreen to slow him down a bit.

Go Raps! hehe
    Last edited by Ry_Tower; May 29th, 2019 at 11:04 AM.