New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 161 of 199 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1985
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Hahaha. Mag mamask na yan si kawhi bruh... safety first...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk
    cyborg mask would be awesome

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Hahaha. Mag mamask na yan si kawhi bruh... safety first...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk
    But those still have eye holes hehe. That's just what I don't like about the Warriors. So talented yet Zaza saw it fit to take Kawhi out last year. Good thing he's gone. Hope they can get rid of Draymond's eye pokes and Steph's flopping on his threes. They're too good for those antics.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    The finals will be one hell of a battle.

The free flowing offense of GS vs Kawhi's iso

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by essjei55 View Post
    The finals will be one hell of a battle.

The free flowing offense of GS vs Kawhi's iso
    I think kawhi will avegage 5-6 assists in the finals. Heck maybe he'll get a triple double.

its gonna be tough beating a team that can do 30pts easily in a quarter.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If the Raptors can stop the medium range and threes of the Warriors, they have a good chance to win it all. The Raptors have a very solid Internal defense, one of the best now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They can try. Lot of teams tried but failed.

You can't teach experience and heart of champions are the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Watching the Raptors vs Bucks series, I cant help but notice a lot of isolation plays when Kawhi gets the ball. Maybe I was just spoiled by the ball movement of the teams in the West. I mean even the Blazers have better ball movement against the Warriors than the Raptors against the Bucks.

I know Curry likes to dribble a lot in some occasions but most of the time, he gets the ball then shoot or dribble a little to get open then shoot. If no opening, he doesnt force the issue and pass the ball immediately.

Anyway, I favor the Warriors in this series especially if KD and Cousins come back to play (even in limited minutes).

Of course the key to Warriors win is hitting those outside shots which opens up a lot of offensive opportunities for them. Key personnel will be Looney (rebounds, hustle) and Iggy (defense).

Raptors' need consistent production from the support players. I think key player will be Siakam - he can defend and can score. They might need to go smaller against the Warriors to match the speed in the small ball.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    ^ matinding depensa kaylangan NG raptors Kung gusto nila manalo, dika mananalo sa warriors kung puro offense lang sila magfofocus.
    Kaylangan nila SI durant SA finals, SI Lodi Leonard kalaban nila, pwera nalang kung mag plan B warriors tulad NG dati "operation tirador"

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by NiCe2KnowU; May 27th, 2019 at 06:34 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Danny Green's defense will be a major key in this series. I remember when he was on the Spurs, Pop usually assigns him to defend Curry.
    There was a game where if I remember correctly he had three blocks on Curry sa tres, mga galing sa likod, tinuruan yata ni Manu.

X factor for the Raps I think will be Siakam.