New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 152 of 199 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1985
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    will the Pelicans make Zion #1 overall?

Lakers will trade their pick to NO + lonzo, kuz, and ingram for AD

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    my man, peck of pacersdigest....

05-15-2019, 12:14 PM
    I don't know how true it is but there is rumbling going on in the talk/blog/twittersphere that Zion has until the end of May to withdraw from the draft and that his agent is trying to convince him to do that. Or force his way out of town via trade. If that happens I honestly hope the small market teams force a lockout. Either have a draft or don't but if you do then there should be zero way for players to force their way out of teams just because they don't want to go to that town.

Agree ako. Maglockout na lang pag ganyan. Kung magback out zion eh iban sya for 3years. Magkadiploma ka muna bago makaenter ulit draft.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    dubs win gm1

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    my man, peck of pacersdigest....

05-15-2019, 12:14 PM
    I don't know how true it is but there is rumbling going on in the talk/blog/twittersphere that Zion has until the end of May to withdraw from the draft and that his agent is trying to convince him to do that. Or force his way out of town via trade. If that happens I honestly hope the small market teams force a lockout. Either have a draft or don't but if you do then there should be zero way for players to force their way out of teams just because they don't want to go to that town.

Agree ako. Maglockout na lang pag ganyan. Kung magback out zion eh iban sya for 3years. Magkadiploma ka muna bago makaenter ulit draft.
    Hinde lang 3 years, dapat 5 years ang his rights will remains with NO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Under the current rules, Zion has the right to withdraw from the draft.

Pero it will be a very risky move. Kung babalik siya sa college tapos hindi niya mapa-champion ang Duke, sigurado madaming magku-question sa kanya. Then there is always the chance for a serious injury.

Bata pa siya. Finish the rookie contract then move to a bigger market.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Ganda ng game 1 ng raps & bucks

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    beast mode si Lopez... sya ang nagdala sa bucks.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Under the current rules, Zion has the right to withdraw from the draft.

Pero it will be a very risky move. Kung babalik siya sa college tapos hindi niya mapa-champion ang Duke, sigurado madaming magku-question sa kanya. Then there is always the chance for a serious injury.

Bata pa siya. Finish the rookie contract then move to a bigger market.
    Not to mention there will be serious questions as to his character moving forward. The whole idea of having a draft was to enable small market teams to be competitive with the bigger ones by being able to draft the best talent. Letting draftees dictate which teams can draft them after they've joined the draft and the order settled is simply a d!ck move.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    Not to mention there will be serious questions as to his character moving forward. The whole idea of having a draft was to enable small market teams to be competitive with the bigger ones by being able to draft the best talent. Letting draftees dictate which teams can draft them after they've joined the draft and the order settled is simply a d!ck move.
    Agree on this one. Get your dues before you ask for anything. He hasn't proven anything yet, but he is already acting prima donna. Tsk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    9 down, 7 to go! Let’s go warriors! Ayos mga play nila... KD come back soon...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk
    10 down, 6 to go warriors! NBA Season 2018-2019 yahoo!

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk