New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 134 of 199 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1985
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Watching the Rockets, I couldn't help but see how D'Antoni has put his stamp & changed the game. Old thinking would get all those shooting bad 3s out the game....but Coach Mike? It's 3s, the paint & FreeThrows. No perimeter jumpers. NBA Season 2018-2019
    The coach really builds his teams around the the strengths of his players. With Nash, t'was 7seconds or less. However, with Carmelo...he just couldn't figure what & how.NBA Season 2018-2019

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Watching the Rockets, I couldn't help but see how D'Antoni has put his stamp & changed the game. Old thinking would get all those shooting bad 3s out the game....but Coach Mike? It's 3s, the paint & FreeThrows. No perimeter jumpers. NBA Season 2018-2019
    The coach really builds his teams around the the strengths of his players. With Nash, t'was 7seconds or less. However, with Carmelo...he just couldn't figure what & how.NBA Season 2018-2019

Exactly! That's why I still subscribed to the coach who has full control of the team, not the star player.

All successful teams have had coach that's running the show and not a player.

Nowadays. It's the star player that's running the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013

The rockets are not actually bad shooting 3s. Most of the 3pt attempts , if not open, are lightly contested shots. And those who attempted the 3s can actually make it.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I dont get the hate for the Warriors. They started from nothing, won and added a superstar.

I actually didnt like them when they started winning but I like them now after realizing how they built a superstar team from the draft.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    "Kawhi is smiling but he hasn't told his face yet!!!" NBA Season 2018-2019

Ito si kahwai magaling kaso something is wrong talaga sa aura nya. Yung injury nya dati, a thigh bruise hahahahaha Ang lakas mang-asar ng skip bayless.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    I dont get the hate for the Warriors. They started from nothing, won and added a superstar.

I actually didnt like them when they started winning but I like them now after realizing how they built a superstar team from the draft.
    The warriors are hated because they keep adding superstars, aside from their draft picks (Dray, Steph, Klay).

They were already hated when they started winning because they were so good. Tapos dumagdag pa si Iggy, KD, Boogie. Yari na hehe.

What I don't get is the hate for Lebron.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm now a believer of Leonard. I was the biggest skeptic if he'll be able to play his game playing for a different team.

I always thought he was good because of coach pop and SA system.

I was wrong.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ironman06 View Post
    The warriors are hated because they keep adding superstars, aside from their draft picks (Dray, Steph, Klay).

They were already hated when they started winning because they were so good. Tapos dumagdag pa si Iggy, KD, Boogie. Yari na hehe.

What I don't get is the hate for Lebron.
    Because people are idiots. Yun mg haters pag team nila nagka chance to sign up a legit superstar like KD kahit na puno na silang ng all Stars wala rin silang pakialam.

In short bitter sila dahil hinde sa team nila napunta si KD.

Bakit naman tatangihan ng warrior ra yun chance na makuha si KD?

Katangahan naman yata gawin yun.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    yung ayaw ng tao kay curry at klay eh mga one dimensional offense. But they are good kasi magkakampi hirap bantayan dalawang shooter.

Bwenas talaga nung nakuha si durant kaso nakipiggyback naman.

so si draymond lang talaga walang masabi kundi maangas lang.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    *go-to-guy, grats, brother north. See? Without Embiid, snake's head, at his best...no chance.