New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 97 of 199 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Leonard not enough? NBA Season 2018-2019

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kyle Lowry's regressing offensively. And by getting AD, we might be able to convince Kawhi to stay even for another year or 2..NBA Season 2018-2019 No one's beating GSW (if they can stay healthy) but atleast make it challenging for them diba?NBA Season 2018-2019

2. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Leonard not enough? Parsng naging air b&b lang raptors pag ganyan.nag vacation lang yun dalawa sa Canada. NBA Season 2018-2019

Sadly, Toronto, like other NBA cities not named LA or NY, are not destination for superstars unless they're drafted by that team. It's not everyday or season you get a chance to acquire a Top 5 NBA player and a chance to get to the Finals. That's why Toronto went and traded for him even without the guarantee of him staying. And that's ok. Even 1 year of Kawhi is worth it than being stuck with Derozan and having the same results year after year gettig eliminated. With Kawhi, there's a bigger chance of getting to the Finals than with having the same core as the previous seasons.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    So, who do you think can make a worthy Raps package for the Pels to bite?NBA Season 2018-2019

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    AD said he wants to contend for a championship. Joining Kawhi this season can do that. I'm sure you know your C's can't deal for him this season due to the Rose Rule. If it weren't for that, Boston has the best assets, no doubt. Pels would be smart to hold onto him after the trade deadline BUT if AD himself comes out and says he only wants to go to the Lakers, then the Pels don't have the leverage. This can make the Lakers offer less that what they're offering now. So the smart thing for the Pels is to deal him now while alot of teams are offering alot for him.

Now to answer your question, it's anybody but Kawhi. So you have Siakam, Ibaka or JV, FVV and a draft pick. Or whoever the Pels want.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Porzingis to dallas for deandre jordan and dennis smith.

Is dallas gunning for all euro theme?

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ito maganda sa NBA eh pag trade deadline na.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I don't like that trade.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Sana Anthony Davis sa Lakers mukang malakas naman ang management ng L.A at malaki ang salary cap NBA Season 2018-2019 NBA Season 2018-2019

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Porzingis to dallas for deandre jordan and dennis smith.

Is dallas gunning for all euro theme?

As a mavs fan, i really dont know if this is a good move for the team. But i think nafrustrate narin sila kay DJ.. Sometimes makikita mo nalang talaga that the effort especially on the defensive end is not there. Mas marami pang block attempt si kleber sa kanya. Si DSJ naman sayang..he just had a triple double last game. Sana si Barnes nalang binigay nila. Super inconsistent!

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    let's see if porzingis will get back to his prime form after the acl injury. who knows if his knee will hold up to the grinding nba schedule for years to come. baka may alam ang knicks sa progress ng recovery niya ?

i can just imagine the wear and tear on porzingis' joints w/ that massive weight he has. baka mamaya shades of yao ming ang mangyari

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by nowitzki41 View Post
    As a mavs fan, i really dont know if this is a good move for the team. But i think nafrustrate narin sila kay DJ.. Sometimes makikita mo nalang talaga that the effort especially on the defensive end is not there. Mas marami pang block attempt si kleber sa kanya. Si DSJ naman sayang..he just had a triple double last game. Sana si Barnes nalang binigay nila. Super inconsistent!

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk
    Swoosh41!!
    I like this trade. Fragile as porzingis as he is, he is the best talent in this trade. Just keep him at a max 30mins per game though.

I've seen DSJ play. He will hold the ball then pass it at the last moment for a bail out. Super athletic lang sya talaga kaya namamask yung flaws nya. He has room to grow in ny since mas free flowing ang offensive sets nila kesa kay carlisle.
    Actually, barnes is pretty consistent sa tingin ko. Di nga lang impactful ang mga ginagawa nya sa court. Good 3rd option though.
    Quote Originally Posted by marky2115 View Post
    I don't like that trade.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Why?