New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 96 of 199 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146196 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    ^
    Actually, bad precedent kay rich paul yung ginawa nya.

Teams will be nervous pag sya ang agent.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pag nahuli sa investigation ng NBA yan tampering, patay si AD...for life na siya sa NOLA

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Even Stevie Wonder can see this Lebron chess move.

This is soooo obvious as a Lebron move.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Pakiramdam ko ibibigay ng Boston si Irving at Brown para kay Davis.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Klay Thompson, KD and boogie to LA next year to team up with LeBron and AD.

Wala na warriors. Parang naglalaro na lang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by shadow; January 29th, 2019 at 05:26 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2017

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008

8. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Klay Thompson, KD and boogie to LA next year to team up with LeBron and AD.

Wala na warriors. Parang naglalaro na lang.

They can't afford all of them. There's a report that if Klay doesn't get the max from GSW after this season, he'll consider the Lakers. KD will not team up with Lebron after the comments he made about him.

The Pelicans asked the League to investigate the Lakers for tampering. With this it's hard to imagine they'll deal him to LA. Teams around the league aren't exactly interested in helping out the Lakers. Why would they grant AD's request when he doesn't even want to be there? If I were the Pelicans, I'd trade him to the East like the RapsNBA Season 2018-2019 (no bias). Lakers are offering trash aside from Kuzma. Ingram is nowhere near KD-esqe as they've been trying to build him up to be and Ball has one of the worst shooting strokes/shots and trashy offense.

Raps are a willing trade partner (and they're in a another conference) even if it's just a rental because at the end of the season, they can trade AD (who has 1 more year left after this season) and get back assets that they lost. Raps want to go all-in while they have Kawhi.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by go-to-guy View Post
    They can't afford all of them. There's a report that if Klay doesn't get the max from GSW after this season, he'll consider the Lakers. KD will not team up with Lebron after the comments he made about him.

The Pelicans asked the League to investigate the Lakers for tampering. With this it's hard to imagine they'll deal him to LA. Teams around the league aren't exactly interested in helping out the Lakers. Why would they grant AD's request when he doesn't even want to be there? If I were the Pelicans, I'd trade him to the East like the RapsNBA Season 2018-2019 (no bias). Lakers are offering trash aside from Kuzma. Ingram is nowhere near KD-esqe as they've been trying to build him up to be and Ball has one of the worst shooting strokes/shots and trashy offense.

Raps are a willing trade partner (and they're in a another conference) even if it's just a rental because at the end of the season, they can trade AD (who has 1 more year left after this season) and get back assets that they lost. Raps want to go all-in while they have Kawhi.
    Leonard not enough? Parsng naging air b&b lang raptors pag ganyan.nag vacation lang yun dalawa sa Canada. NBA Season 2018-2019

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by go-to-guy View Post

So, who do you think can make a worthy Raps package for the Pels to bite?NBA Season 2018-2019

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk