New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 26 of 199 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Or trade KL before the feb 2019 deadline... I already have a good package I want from the Lakers in exchange for KL's services if I am the GM of the Raptors.
    Ingram, hart, kuzma for kawhi?
    Good deal yan.

Maybe, you are right. This might be a subtle approach in rebuilding for the raps.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Raps win this trade clearly. They didn't give up any of their top young guys like OG, Siakam and even Wright. AND the draft pick is top 20 protected. They get rid of Demar's $83M contract. Whether or not Kawhi resigns with the Raps, sakto lang ang development ng young players nila. The Raps bench won more games than their starters last season. Lowry, Ibaka, JV and CJ Miles' contracts will all expire in 2 years which gives them alot of flexibility and can sign and offer free agents big money. Let's face it, the Raps have tried the core of Demar and Kyle for how many years now. They can't give it another shot with the same core expecting a different result as Boston and Philly have gotten better. Toronto is not like LA na madaling maka-attract ng superstars. When you're given a chance like this you grab it, which is what the Raps did. Masai had the balls to take this risk. You gotta take risks especially when you're getting possibly the top 3-5 player in the league when healthy. And I'm not even worried about Kawhi. There are reports that he's warmed up to the idea of playing for the Raps. They have a presscon on Fri, which would be Sat here. Even if he decides to sit it out, he'll forfeit $20m and will not be a free agent next summer. That would be an additional 2 years na tatanda si Lebron waiting for Kawhi. The Raps can also offer him the most money next season. They can also deal him to the Lakers at the deadline for some of their young talents and/or picks. Maraming options ang Raps. Plus their President/GM is a smart dude. They weren't going anywhere with Demar who always disappears in the playoffs when it matters. So this is a definite upgrade. Even the analysts/experts believe this was a win for the Raps.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ano ba problema ng mga nognog na ito. Puro na lang hindi happy. Gusto sa chosen destination masunod.

Maging professional dapat. Pumirma ka dati so kung itrade ka kung saan eh gampanan mo dapat gampanan.

Eh duda pa nga ako kung magaling yan outside sa spurs system. Remember ang offensa ng spurs eh hindi pang superstar one on one. Tingnan ko kung makaporma yan sa ibang team.

Hindi marunong yung uncle manager ni kahwai.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Melo traded to hawks

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Melo traded to hawks

OKC is finally moving forward NBA Season 2018-2019

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Melo traded to hawks

Looks like the Rockets NBA Season 2018-2019 are gonna get their man. Offense happy na takag HOU. Kaso bagsak na defense nila.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Looks like the Rockets NBA Season 2018-2019 are gonna get their man. Offense happy na takag HOU. Kaso bagsak na defense nila.

From one game away from the championship, first round exit sila this season. 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    From one game away from the championship, first round exit sila this season. 🤣

Malamang sa alamang. Si CP3 mainjured na naman yan.

Sabi siguro ni Harden bakit ba puro despalinghado pinalit sa mga dati niyang kasama hehehe.

Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by go-to-guy View Post
    Raps win this trade clearly. They didn't give up any of their top young guys like OG, Siakam and even Wright. AND the draft pick is top 20 protected. They get rid of Demar's $83M contract. Whether or not Kawhi resigns with the Raps, sakto lang ang development ng young players nila. The Raps bench won more games than their starters last season. Lowry, Ibaka, JV and CJ Miles' contracts will all expire in 2 years which gives them alot of flexibility and can sign and offer free agents big money. Let's face it, the Raps have tried the core of Demar and Kyle for how many years now. They can't give it another shot with the same core expecting a different result as Boston and Philly have gotten better. Toronto is not like LA na madaling maka-attract ng superstars. When you're given a chance like this you grab it, which is what the Raps did. Masai had the balls to take this risk. You gotta take risks especially when you're getting possibly the top 3-5 player in the league when healthy. And I'm not even worried about Kawhi. There are reports that he's warmed up to the idea of playing for the Raps. They have a presscon on Fri, which would be Sat here. Even if he decides to sit it out, he'll forfeit $20m and will not be a free agent next summer. That would be an additional 2 years na tatanda si Lebron waiting for Kawhi. The Raps can also offer him the most money next season. They can also deal him to the Lakers at the deadline for some of their young talents and/or picks. Maraming options ang Raps. Plus their President/GM is a smart dude. They weren't going anywhere with Demar who always disappears in the playoffs when it matters. So this is a definite upgrade. Even the analysts/experts believe this was a win for the Raps.
    When was the last time free agents came to toronto?

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Malamang sa alamang. Si CP3 mainjured na naman yan.

Sabi siguro ni Harden bakit ba puro despalinghado pinalit sa mga dati niyang kasama hehehe.

Meron na kaagaw si harden sa bola. So puro iso na sila kung sino makahawak ng bola sa kanila ni melo 🤣 yun 3 pa nilang teammates manonood na lang