New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 199 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Mag sit out na lang siya kung talagang matapang siya or doon na lang siya sa europa or china mag laro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    if he sits out the whole year, it won't count against his contract. so instead of being a free agent on 2019, it will be 2020 instead and he still has to play.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 99moves View Post
    if he sits out the whole year, it won't count against his contract. so instead of being a free agent on 2019, it will be 2020 instead and he still has to play.
    Diva siya eh. I'll say what he's doing now is far worse than what LBJ did when he transfered to miami.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Diva siya eh. I'll say what he's doing now is far worse than what LBJ did when he transfered to miami.

this is definitely worse. he's under contract and basically holding the spurs hostage by demanding a trade and then killing his trade value by saying he wants only the lakers.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    League should just fine Kawhi. Or wag nalang siya bayaran next season.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    There are reports that kawhi tried to hide from the spurs management when he was in ny for his rehab.

Such a d×ck move.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Kawhi is having a bad avice from his camp most especially, his uncle dennis. They are so unprofessional. He should just man up. He needs a lot of growing to do.

I am a fan of the spurs since 1997 (1st year of TD). SA has been a model organization for 20+ years. They've been handling injuries with utmost care, and now, he's suddenly acting like a diva.

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    kawhi's uncle was a father figure since his real dad got shot when he was a kid so maybe that's the reason. but kawhi should clearly see that his career is about to take a nosedive due to his uncle's meddling.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 99moves View Post
    this is definitely worse. he's under contract and basically holding the spurs hostage by demanding a trade and then killing his trade value by saying he wants only the lakers.
    And not talking to Pop alone daw. That is bad.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    zaza pachulia has signed w/ the detroit pistons.

according to reports, he was signed primarily for his positive locker room presence
    of w/c he emitted a lot of during his 2 year stint w/ the warriors camp. i guess this will tremendously help a young and inexperienced bunch of pistons navigate next season's treacherous waters.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    zaza pachulia has signed w/ the detroit pistons.

according to reports, he was signed primarily for his positive locker room presence
    of w/c he emitted a lot of during his 2 year stint w/ the warriors camp. i guess this will tremendously help a young and inexperienced bunch of pistons navigate next season's treacherous waters.
    I guess kawhi wont go east coast. NBA Season 2018-2019

-------------

Bucks finally have a semi decent center. Brook lopez is on a 1 year deal with them.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk