New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 199 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171121 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Haaay buhay. Iba talaga pag may bahyag. Desirable!!!!

Mantakin mo yan, si kingkong pa tumawag kay lance para maging kakampi nya.

Kung ako lang kay stephenson eh tablahin ko sana yang quitter na yan. Kaso nga dinarop na ng pacers ko because of the "good lance, bad lance" We need new pieces.

LeBron James sold nemesis on Lakers with these three words

By Zach Braziller

July 6, 2018 | 4:30pm

LeBron James wasn’t just OK with the Lakers signing Lance Stephenson. He even called his longtime antagonist to get him to Los Angeles, according to Pacers president Kevin Pritchard.

“I think when LeBron calls you up and says, ‘I want you,’ it’s hard for him to turn that down,” Pritchard said at a Friday press conference.

Stephenson, the mercurial Brooklyn native who has clashed with James over the years, signed a one-year deal worth $4.5 million with the Lakers. The Pacers declined their player option for Stephenson, but still had interest bringing him back.

“There was an opportunity for him to come back,” Pritchard said.

After rejoining the Pacers last season following stints with the Clippers, Grizzles, Timberwolves and Pelicans, the 6-foot-6 wing enjoyed a strong year this past season. He averaged 9.2 points and 5.2 rebounds to help the Pacers to a 48-34 record and a first-round playoff ouster in seven games at the hands of James and Cavaliers.

The 27-year-old Stephenson has been a nuisance to James, repeatedly getting under his skin. It began in the 2012 postseason when Stephenson made a choking gesture directed at James following a missed free throw. It has included ear-blowing, trash talk, flopping (mostly by Stephenson) and after-the-whistle antics.

James called him “dirty” this year after being given a technical foul for pushing Stephenson. James was given a technical foul in the two teams’ opening-round series for shoving Stephenson.

The Pacers looked favorably on Stephenson’s time with them and everything that came with the eccentric guard.

“At the end of the day, Lance gave us some great years,” Pritchard said. “We love Lance. We love Lance on the court, we love Lance off the court. Sometimes, he was the best player on our team and sometimes he was the best player on the other team.”

But now he will be on the opposing sideline from Indiana, apparently because James made sure of that with a well-timed phone call.
    How LeBron James recruited Lance Stephenson to the Lakers

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Free agency in a nutshell.

Twitter

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    Hahaha funny vid.
    GSW just torpedoed everybody

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Free agency in a nutshell.

Twitter

Hahaha. Hilarious. And believe me i was following free agency like a hawk. I never saw that one coming.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    Hahaha funny vid.
    GSW just torpedoed everybody
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Hahaha. Hilarious. And believe me i was following free agency like a hawk. I never saw that one coming.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro
    literally no one saw it coming. the funny thing, the guy somewhat looks like boogie.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yes. He acts like a diva. Add to it that his ego was hurt. TP was cleared to play and he played.
    Kawhi was cleared to play earlier than TP but chose not to.
    Kawhi's head might be messed up. Physically he can, but mentally, he can't.

he should dump his pool of advisers because i don't see him an ego-driven prima donna...
    though if i'm wrong, nobody can give any help but himself!
    it would be a gamble then to acquire him now if i am the prospect team manager.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Gumusut_Amige; July 8th, 2018 at 08:21 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    re: Kawhi's injury.

I understand he want to be fully healed. There are also reports alleging mis-diagnosis by Spurs doctors.

But from what I have reading throughout the years, pro-players (not only in basketball) are always pressured to play even when injured or just got back from injury. They are being paid a lot to play so teams expect them to play the soonest possible.

Kawhi acting like this is the first time it happened ever.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    kawhi was not pressured to play. spurs have a history of resting their players and even got fined for it so it's doubtful they would risk rushing their franchise player.

kawhi and his uncle just want to go to la.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 99moves View Post
    kawhi was not pressured to play. spurs have a history of resting their players and even got fined for it so it's doubtful they would risk rushing their franchise player.

kawhi and his uncle just want to go to la.
    I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. Even so, he looks like a diva.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. Even so, he looks like a diva.
    well he certainly has not done anything to show otherwise. not a single word from him.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mag sit out na lang siya kung talagang matapang siya or doon na lang siya sa europa or china mag laro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk