New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 199 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    i'm a lakers fan, but, for some reason, i don't like lebron james. his presence in the lakers now, i must admit, is a shot in the arm. and with rondo, mcgee, and probably leonard, this is something!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I only wanna see:

lakers vs rockets vs warriors vs celtics vs 76ers vs bucks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 99moves View Post
    this is the reason why I think this is dumb move for boogie if he is indeed planning to get a big payday next year. warriors can afford to sit him and his stats will surely suffer if he does play.

either he did this out of spite because he wan't happy with the pelicans' offer of 40m/2y or just wants and easy ring.

IMHO, no team is as crazy as the warriors willing to pay him 5M while allowing him to rehabilitate until January. Only the warriors can afford that because they don't need him in order to win. This move is a low-risk, high-reward move, they pay almost the same amount they paid Nick Young last season, with the hopes of him getting better by January, and help them win a few playoff games. If this doesn't pan out, they can still win since they still have 4 other all-stars in the roster.

If other teams signed him, they'll just rush his rehab. I'm pretty sure he won't get big money if he's not fully recovered.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Ano ba naman ito mga quitters. Sila-sila ayaw sa isat-isa. Magjoin forces na kasi tapos pag may nagkamali magsisihan kayo. hahahahahah

First ito si george paul bigla ayaw na sa lakers. Tapos ngayon si overrated sobrang madrama kahwai ganun na din.

Kawhi Leonard might not want Lakers after all, but doesn't sound interested in Celtics
    John Tomase
    July 04, 2018 - 11:23 am

Kawhi Leonard isn't a slam dunk for the Lakers, after all, but that doesn't mean he's considering the Celtics.

Appearing on the Herd, as transcribed by RealGM, Yahoo NBA insider Shams Charania said that Leonard is not necessarily interested in joining a super-team in Los Angeles with LeBron James and would consider signing long-term extensions elsewhere, including Philadelphia.

One team not on his list: the Celtics.

"There's not much interest in the Boston Celtics scenario for him," Charania said.

So where might Leonard, the disgruntled Spurs star, land?

"One thing that's been made abundantly clear. I'm going to stress this: There's no guarantee if Kawhi Leonard hits the market next summer he's going to sign with the Lakers, period," Charania said. "I think his options have broadened a little bit. There's another team obviously in L.A. I think he'd be very much open to the Clippers.

"There's a belief around the league that if the Sixers came hard, there could be potential there for him to potentially be there in the long-term."

And what about joining James with the Lakers?

"Around Kawhi, it's been made abundantly clear there's not an interest to go join a superteam," Charania said. "I don't think he's jumping for joy that LeBron James is in L.A. with the Lakers. If anything, that's going to make him look, maybe more, toward the Clippers because this is a guy that won Finals MVP against LeBron James. You think he's amped up and wants to join LeBron now? I think that's been overstated."

NBA rumors: San Antonio Spurs star Kawhi Leonard might not want to play for Los Angeles Lakers, could sign long-term with Philadelphia 76ers | WEEI

6. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    I only wanna see:

lakers vs rockets vs warriors vs celtics vs 76ers vs bucks

vs jazz

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ericb View Post
    IMHO, no team is as crazy as the warriors willing to pay him 5M while allowing him to rehabilitate until January. Only the warriors can afford that because they don't need him in order to win. This move is a low-risk, high-reward move, they pay almost the same amount they paid Nick Young last season, with the hopes of him getting better by January, and help them win a few playoff games. If this doesn't pan out, they can still win since they still have 4 other all-stars in the roster.

If other teams signed him, they'll just rush his rehab. I'm pretty sure he won't get big money if he's not fully recovered.
    even if his injury heals properly, his minutes and production with the warriors will surely drop, which in turn would cast doubt on whether he can still produce at the rate he did before the injury. slim chance a team throws a max at him in this case.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    even if his injury heals properly, his minutes and production with the warriors will surely drop, which in turn would cast doubt on whether he can still produce at the rate he did before the injury. slim chance a team throws a max at him in this case.
    why are you looking so far ahead? boogie wants a ring. warriors can afford him playing or not playing.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Yeah. Highly doubt a max is in line for him.
    But winning a ring would surely compensate for that.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think he can still get a max deal next summer. If he can show he can contribute during playoff and checked his attitude plus having a ring is cherry on top.

He don't have to produced monster numbers playing for warriors. I'll take a 50-70% cousins anytime.

Again, walang kahirap-hirap ang basketball sa kanya dahil sa mga shooters ng warriors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk