New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 199 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    curious to see if draymond will get on cousin's face pag may miscommunication sa court. i tried a google image search on cousins and wala man lang pic na masaya, either nakasimangot or galit.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 99moves View Post
    curious to see if draymond will get on cousin's face pag may miscommunication sa court. i tried a google image search on cousins and wala man lang pic na masaya, either nakasimangot or galit.

not too worried about cousins not following plays, he will fall in line, the dubs does not need him, they can just sit him and waste their 5million. yan yung hindi afford ng ibang team.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    NBA Season 2018-2019NBA Season 2018-2019NBA Season 2018-2019

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ericb View Post
    not too worried about cousins not following plays, he will fall in line, the dubs does not need him, they can just sit him and waste their 5million. yan yung hindi afford ng ibang team.
    this is the reason why I think this is dumb move for boogie if he is indeed planning to get a big payday next year. warriors can afford to sit him and his stats will surely suffer if he does play.

either he did this out of spite because he wan't happy with the pelicans' offer of 40m/2y or just wants and easy ring.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    this is the reason why I think this is dumb move for boogie if he is indeed planning to get a big payday next year. warriors can afford to sit him and his stats will surely suffer if he does play.

either he did this out of spite because he wan't happy with the pelicans' offer of 40m/2y or just wants and easy ring.
    If he'll have a significant contribution come playoff. He'll have his payday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    If he'll have a significant contribution come playoff. He'll have his payday.

that's a big if right there. no playoff experience and possibility of being benched due to matchups.

bigger chance of a max offer if he went to some team with no championship aspirations and get his numbers.

the best offer actually came from the pels, 20m/year for 2 years is not bad for someone coming off achilles injury.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    that's a big if right there. no playoff experience and possibility of being benched due to matchups.

bigger chance of a max offer if he went to some team with no championship aspirations and get his numbers.

the best offer actually came from the pels, 20m/year for 2 years is not bad for someone coming off achilles injury.
    He's an all-star. He won't have to carry load of the team. As I've said he can just post up inside, get the ball and do his thing if opponent chooses not to double if they did, he can just kick it out to the 3 shooters.

Will be an easy ang fun basketball for him.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Dubs is not expecting boogie to contribute right away. Best case scenario sa kanya ang signing sa dubs.

Good read on what to expect with boogie.

Achilles Tears and The NBA All-Star Big Man: A Case Study : nba

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    He's an all-star. He won't have to carry load of the team. As I've said he can just post up inside, get the ball and do his thing if opponent chooses not to double if they did, he can just kick it out to the 3 shooters.

Will be an easy ang fun basketball for him.

yes it will be easy and fun for him, but his numbers will not be eye popping. not ideal for someone who wants the max, assuming he does. last year he averaged 25 points and 13 rebounds. he won't produce anywhere near that with the warriors.

best case scenario is someone offering him next year the same offer the pels gave him.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010