New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 199 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Yeah WTH. There should be a system to prevent having these already stacked super teams from getting franchise guys. Just as bad as tanking to get good picks imho.

He's a Free Agent, can go wherever he want (same as KD going to the dubs, same as Lebron going to LA). Every team's goal is to get as much talent as they can. Caps are in place to control trades and acquisitions, if the player thinks its ok to get smaller salary to play for a better team and win a ring along the way, I don't think no one should whine about that. Other teams should probably work harder so as to land stars/good players in order to compete with LAL, GSW (or even with Rockets, Celtics and Sixers)

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I disagree. Parang nawalan naman ng Power ang mga players to choose where they want to play. Masasayang ang UFA Status ng players. Pag teams ang ang trade walang dapat mag Question pero pag players lumipat it nag ask to be traded pangit impression.

That's what a good baskwtball franchise can do. Attract super stars .

This is a good move for dubs Para sa future na rin nila in case umalis si green, they can just sign boogie for extension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with you sir. Kawawa players pag sila tine trade, tapos pag naging free agent, magagalit naman fans pag lumipat sila sa team na gusto nila (either maoffer-an ng malaking salary or possibility to win a championship).

2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    -- deleted

3. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Motto of NBA Stars today:

If you can't beat them, join them. No pride whatsoever. Smh

I miss the 90's era.

Sent from my LG-K520 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Boogie had no offers daw. Kaya nag reach out sya sa dubs.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    natakot warriors kay lebron, yan tuloy kinuha si cousins. pag nakuha ni lebron si kawhi sino naman kaya tatargetin ng gsw? si melo?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Wala na atang cap space ang dubs. Boogie might be their last piece this season.

Been a kawhi fan since he was low key and plays for the spurs. But damn, never thought he was such a diva. Tony parker just said that his injury is much worse (which is true) and kawhi goes on tantrums.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Wala na atang cap space ang dubs. Boogie might be their last piece this season.

Been a kawhi fan since he was low key and plays for the spurs. But damn, never thought he was such a diva. Tony parker just said that his injury is much worse (which is true) and kawhi goes on tantrums.

I was also a Kawhi fan. Not anymore. Tsk.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    I think its just normal to get players that will make their teams better. Yun naman talaga trabaho nila lalo na ng GM. Diba?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ericb View Post
    I think its just normal to get players that will make their teams better. Yun naman talaga trabaho nila lalo na ng GM. Diba?

sensitive fans NBA Season 2018-2019

I prefer watching players. Tatum looks bigger and shoots faster now. ala-curry?

Jayson Tatum buries 18 straight threes during a summer workout ??? - YouTube

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala na siguro kunin dubs. Na cover na nila yun "weakness" nila. Back to back champ so why fixed something that is not broken. Sagarin na nila itong run hangga't kaya.