New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 199 123451151101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Let's start.

Saan si LBJ pupunta. Me thinks LAL is his priority and business interest but if he wants to win right away he might think of HOU imho.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Let's have an eye on Magic & Ainge.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    i want the king to be in the west lineup to challenge the gsw head-on.
    mas exciting kung sa rockets sya pupunta para super team1 vs super team2 ang labanan though it's not really good for the nba as a whole.
    ot: the order has been restored. at last bumalik sa iyo ang peborit mong thread.👍

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Hahaha

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kailangan pa ba ng bagong thread? Eh alam na nun pseudo insider natin mangyayari? 🤣 bakit pa tayo manonood eh niloloko lang tayong lahat ng conspiracy.

Dapat yun mga nagsasabing luto, conspiracy huwag na mag Post dito.

For me mag sixers siya. Huwag siya tumalon ng West.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    he should join the golden state warriors or else he will be stuck with only three championship rings.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    he should join the golden state warriors or else he will be stuck with only three championship rings.
    May salary cap, mukhang malabo... unless babaan yung take home nya to get more rings... 🤣

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    May salary cap, mukhang malabo... unless babaan yung take home nya to get more rings... 🤣

it isn't all about money anymore--he already has it-- but legacy.
    right now, he is the only goat whose team got thumped in the finals. that is not what goats are made of.

the only way he'll get another four championships is to join the golden state warriors.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If LBJ do that (joining the warriors) all the championship he will eventually win are gonna be useless and will forever tarnish his legacy.

Wala pa yatang Generational star ang gumawa niyang, Join their rivals just to chase championships.

Best for him is to stay with Cavs and just recruit solid players and surround him with ample support.

Kung ngayon na wala siyang katulong hr was abala to bring the Cavs back to the finals what more Kung maka recruit Cavs ng solid supporters to help him carry the load.

Last edited by shadow; June 9th, 2018 at 02:36 PM.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    I really don't understand why people are hating on KD for joining the warriors. Pinapalipat siya para "balanced" eh dapat nga mas mag strive yung other teams to beat this "dynasty". Diba ang sarap panoorin nun. Marami lang talagang bitter dahil daming weapons ni GSW. With that being said, hope LBJ chooses wisely. I would really love for him to go sa Spurs. More than a good team, he needs a superb coach! Yung di nya na kailangan mag act as playing coach. Plus, he admires coach Pop!

Yun nga lang, business-wise... LAL. Aaaanyway... I'm excited to watch Kyrie next season! :D

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 199 123451151101 ... LastLast