New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrox View Post
    For the Sixers to deal Iverson, they would both need someone to take on his salary (about $60 million over the next three years) and send them sufficient talent in return to make up for losing the face of the franchise. When you take into account that salaries have to match within a certain percentage, it means the trading partner would have to send back at least one big-money player in return. But if you are trying to move Iverson's contract, then the last thing you want to do is to take back another bloated contract in his place. I doubt if any team would dare take up CWebb's salary, too. I think his combination with AI is not working out.
    the two should take a pay cut. for the team. but that's asking too much

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    Seriously though dapat i-trade na si Iverson or i-pay out si Webber para wala na sa payroll at mag surround ng good players ulit kay Iverson... para na syang nalipasan ng panahon e sya pa naman ang idolo ng mga young players dati dahil sa killer crossover nya...

young players like him because pound for pound, AI is the toughest player in the league. the man takes a lot of pounding but keeps on ticking. plus he has so much more offensive skills than the crossover.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
NBA Offseason Thread!