New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    mga boss help naman...wala talaga ko idea about sa mga maountain bikes ngayon..from frames to tires as in blanko ako..bka naman mabreakbrake down ung budget ko for a decent MTB...ung good start for noobs tska my konteng dating ng konte..hehehehe!! TIA po sa mga sasagot!!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    go to cartimar. my friends go there for their biking needs. but honestly, your budget is low unless you want that "generic" MTB.

one of those friends of mine is actually selling his MTB for 15K. it is second hand and doesnt look extraordinary. so imagine what 10K bike will look like.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Go to King's Bikeshop in Quiapo. They are the best and cheapest bike shop in Metro Manila.
    They can build you a decent bike with your set budget.

8-10K won't be enough if you'll use the bike as hobby. Start with a 15K budget. Then just upgrade when you think you can sustain this hobby.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    check www.ayosdito.ph maraming 2nd hand bikes for sale.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    uhmm..cguro ready made n lng mabibili ko..den bhla n pag nainlove ako..planning to buy sa cartimar, any bike shop n recomend? ung hindimukang pera...bka mabundok ako e...hehehe!!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    go to cartimar. my friends go there for their biking needs. but honestly, your budget is low unless you want that "generic" MTB.

one of those friends of mine is actually selling his MTB for 15K. it is second hand and doesnt look extraordinary. so imagine what 10K bike will look like.
    Put3,- e papaano na ang P1.8K na bike ko?.... :hysterical:

Anyway, I remember meeting the GM For Asia of SRAM, Taiwan, in one of our functions in Beijing, China last Aug., 2008. SRAM is one of the biggest, if not the biggest, bike subcontractors in Taiwan.

I showed him a picture of my bike and he, not recognizing any branded part (except for the saddle, which is a Schwinn) said that "I needed to upgrade", offering a toast with me... :hysterical:

11.0K:dunno:

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    mga bossing nkabili n ko sa cartimar kahapon before umulan ng malakas hahaha!! tama kayo 10k bike naku ...grabe pala prices ng MTB!! paulinas ba un ask ako nun 85k!!!! pagsabi sa kin nun sales lady tumakbo n ko palabas hahaha!! dun ako nkbili accross the street nila 12,500 daw...npabwasan k naman 12k.. mukang ok naman...shimano ung shifters nia and pedals.. dunno much e..pero satisfied...upgrade ko na lang ung ibang parts pag nakaipon ulit...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="4"]REMINDER: do not post messages in SMS/TXT shortcut format.

Read the RULES.

Ignorance is NOT an excuse.

Repeated offenses will lead to banning.
    [/SIZE]

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by StolenWifi View Post
    mga bossing nkabili n ko sa cartimar kahapon before umulan ng malakas hahaha!! tama kayo 10k bike naku ...grabe pala prices ng MTB!! paulinas ba un ask ako nun 85k!!!! pagsabi sa kin nun sales lady tumakbo n ko palabas hahaha!! dun ako nkbili accross the street nila 12,500 daw...npabwasan k naman 12k.. mukang ok naman...shimano ung shifters nia and pedals.. dunno much e..pero satisfied...upgrade ko na lang ung ibang parts pag nakaipon ulit...
    congrats sa new bike. yung ibang seryoso sa pag bike minsan hundred thousands halaga ng bike. yung iba naman gusto lang gumastos at nakikiuso kaya bumibili ng mamahaling bike hehehe

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Yup, like I was being offered a second hand bike for P75K, (and to join them), by a group of bikers in one of the more affluent villages in Alabang....

11.0K:dunno:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Mountain Bike 8k-10k