2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    that's the power of manny... money...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Si Lucius, mukhang daming chix ah...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    mukhang mali ang career na pinasukan ko ah........ makapag-boxing na lang kaya! hehehehe!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    mukhang mali ang career na pinasukan ko ah........ makapag-boxing na lang kaya! hehehehe!
    oo nga bro ano?... hehehe..

pero teka tingnan nga muna kung sino nga si MP.

Manny Pacquiao is threatening to eclipse the stature of Gabriel “Flash” Elorde as the greatest professional Filipino boxer ever. If not for the longer stretch of Elorde’s defense of his title, Manny could have passed him by now. I could be wrong here, I am no Recah Trinidad.

Of course, sometime in the next few years, Manny Pacquiao boxing career will fade too. But after Manny is done (with an estimated billion peso career purse included), years from now, he will be remembered by me, by you and the coming generation.

The guy who feasted on Mexican boxing superstars.

The guy who’s feeding a clan in his hometown.

The guy who’s building businesses at Gen San employing people.

The guy who is fighting for his country (and of course for money, he aint a saint y’know). The guy who’s every punch carries the whole weight of the nation.

The guy who, for a day, turned Manila into a zero-crime-rate city (never happened before).

The guy who takes Alaxan for eleven years straight without even sharing a hint if he ever shares these Alaxans to those who are in need (Barrera, Larios, Morales, etc.).

The guy who wiped out the Metro Manila traffic in a single bound. Ang Pambansang Kamao!

He is Manny Pacquiao. Our sports superstar. Man! I bought Darlington socks because he is the endorser. Had Manny decided to endorse Expeed (or is it Xpeed) and him thrown the Darlington to Bobby, I will buy Expeed over the Darlington. Even if Darlington is made from charcoal (says the mestiza saleslady at Mall Of Asia), to Expeed I will go if that’s Manny preference.
    pwede na bang credentials yan to attract beauty like ng naka green na yun?... hhmmm.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dbuzz View Post
    oo nga bro ano?... hehehe..

pero teka tingnan nga muna kung sino nga si MP.

pwede na bang credentials yan to attract beauty like ng naka green na yun?... hhmmm.
    nyahahahaha! pwedeng! pwede! baka kahit sampu at sabay-sabay sa kama payag! lucky guy!..... teka nakakatakot magboxing sa bigat ko.... mahirap kalaban ang mga heavyweight!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    dang! ganda nung girl ah.. pero mukhang mahilig sa exotic.. swerti ni pacman..

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Si Lucius, mukhang daming chix ah...
    Haha friend lang yun. Di nya kami type ng mga barkada ko. Basta yung ex nya dati maiitim din like Pacman.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    hindi mahirap si donna
    galing international school pa yan
    may pagka landi lang pero di sinasadya baet naman yan eh

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Money Pacquiao in Embassy