New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Mga excuses talaga ni Mayweather eh, ano. Pabulok ng pabulok.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jansky View Post
    pillow fight na lang sila
    Ganito nalang: :gayfight:

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    tangn*ng yan! Hindi takot?
    ano ba tawag dyan sa statements ni gayweather?

sana bugbugin siya ni cotto.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/05...ao-health-risk

Mayweather labels Pacquiao a health risk

MANILA, Philippines – Controversial boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. explained that the main reason he refuses to climb the ring with Manny Pacquiao is that he considers the Filipino champion as a “health risk.”

In a 10-minute speech during his pre-fight presser for the Miguel Cotto bout, Mayweather ranted about his suspicions about Pacquiao’s alleged use of performance enhancing drugs (PED).

"Health is more important than anything," Mayweather was quoted by ESPN as saying. "Because guess what? When my career is over, if I'm hurt because of something that has happened in a fight, I can't come to you and say, 'I need (money).'"

He insisted that he is not avoiding Pacquiao out of fear, but out of concern of the possible damage he might incur when he fights the Filipino boxer.

"You all know for a fact I'm not scared. You all know that," said Mayweather.

He even accused the boxing world of turning a blind eye on his claims.

"People say, 'We don't give a [expletive] if he's taking or not; we just want to see the fight. We don't give a [expletive] about your health and we don't give a [expletive] about your family.' " Mayweather said.

The controversial boxer actually has a pending defamation suit for accusing Pacquiao of PED use.

Most lucrative bout

Both fans and experts believe that the Pacquiao-Mayweather is likely to become the most lucrative bout in boxing history.

But Mayweather continued to elude Pacquiao, claiming that the Filipino didn’t want to undergo random blood testing.

Contrary to Mayweather’s statements, the Filipino asserted that the negotiations collapsed because Mayweather refused to give him an equal split of revenues.

“It was embarrassing to me,” Pacquiao said earlier. “He was trying to take advantage of me. It is clear he didn’t want to fight.”

Pacquiao said he has no problems about drug testing. All he asks is that he’ll be given a fair share when it comes to revenue sharing.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    sana nga talunin siya ni cotto para matanggal na hangin sa katawan ng ogag na yan!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    sabi ni mayweather sa interview, "if your the best, take the test".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Mayweather FINALLY admits cowardice