New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by isketi View Post
    I think it's in the trunks. Pacman doesn't seem comfy wearing those dominantly blue trunks, he seemed to want to raise it several times during the fight but simply can't because he had gloves. Maybe he should return to either his red or white trunks.
    it's not with the color.
    mabigat yung mga nakatapal sa shorts nya. dami eh.......

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    Sila na lang kaya ang mag-judge...

Next!

14.4K:out:

3. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    In any case, I think that this is a very good wake up call for Pacquiao. It's never bad to be reminded of the need to improve some more. A draw is what both fighters deserved, in my opinion, because:

1. Pacquaio wasn't able to do significant damage even if he was the more active fighter. The more telling blows came from JMM

2. JMM somehow lost steam after round 9. If he didn't slow down and continued at the pace he's had since round 5, the fight would have been his to take.

Ok, that's it for me here. I'm going back to the more technical boxing forums LOL

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For me, Roach takes some of the blame here. I think he over-analyzed the counterpunching of Marquez and tried to tinker too much with Pacman's fighting style to adjust to it. I think that Manny's proven he can take the punches from JMM. Its Marquez who can't take the volume and power shots of Pacman.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    there will surely be a part 4, money doesn't just speak it shouts and scream! technically manny won but if you had watched the match are you good with the result?=)

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    dapat ang sisihin dyan eh yung mga pulitiko lalo na si chavit taena bisita ng bisita sa training ni pacquiao kaya siguro daming mga abala dapat sa susunod closed door ang training ni pacman hanngang laban he he he

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Bob Arum: It's all about the Manny Manny Manny ...
    na-pungsuy na kasi yan, masuwerte talaga si Pacman.

Money Pakyaw eh, pinakyaw ba naman pera!

On with Fight # 4, more money for Arum and the group of Pacman.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    For me, Roach takes some of the blame here. I think he over-analyzed the counterpunching of Marquez and tried to tinker too much with Pacman's fighting style to adjust to it. I think that Manny's proven he can take the punches from JMM. Its Marquez who can't take the volume and power shots of Pacman.
    More than that, it show Manny does not have the boxing IQ of some of the best. He was not able to adjust to what JMM showed.

Their camp expected a slugfest which did not materialize, they both were not able to cope up with plan B IMO.

Anyways, its a lesson learned well sana ng camp ni Pacman. But judging from the fight, Gayweather just might ask for more money in the split indeed. hehe
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Purnada Cinco De Mayo ni Gayweather.

Ganda ng laban nato, it brings back the past. Yung mga gyera ni Pacman kina Barerra, at Morales.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    More than that, it show Manny does not have the boxing IQ of some of the best. He was not able to adjust to what JMM showed.

Their camp expected a slugfest which did not materialize, they both were not able to cope up with plan B IMO.

Anyways, its a lesson learned well sana ng camp ni Pacman. But judging from the fight, Gayweather just might ask for more money in the split indeed. hehe
    Hopefully, what we saw was simply an off night (like the first match with El TerribleEric Morales) for Pacman rather than the start of a decline.

Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez 3 24/7 part 1( The official 24/7)