New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Just On my scent's, fairest results must be "DRAW". From 1 to 12, Marquez shows more confidence and intense than PACMAN.
    Despite of the results, naawa ako kay PACMAN, Whole MGM Arena Boo's him! Kung sa school lang ma boo ka, buond mundo pa kaya. :-(

2. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyLover View Post
    remember mayweather had a hard time putting coto and delahoya down...
    but pacman ruined them...

styles makes fight... dumedepende nalang sa tactics yan ng bawat boxer on the day of the event...
    it would be a good fight....
    Ang problema, same style si Marquez & Mayweather- defensive, counterpunchers.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I was rooting for pac to win by ko but as I watch the fight, I could not give pac the win. marquez's technique won over pac's power and speed. if pac would be fighting mayweather tomorrow, most likely pac would be in trouble.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by nic View Post
    Prior to this fight, I had considerable confidence that Pac could beat Mayweather (around 60% Pac, 40% MW). After watching Manny struggle mightily against a counterpuncher who's slower than Mayweather, I now have my doubts.

Roach is right, they really have to do something to do better against intelligent counterpunchers.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Roach is right, they really have to do something to do better against intelligent counterpunchers.
    yep, they should start with scaling back their overconfidence ^^
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    draw dapat. manny should give back the $22M, he did not earn it this time.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    For me, it's just that, in this fight, the underdog gave a very good fight which is unexpected, and the 8 weight division champ, rank #1 P4P king of the world Manny Pacquiao didn't perform as good as his previous fights and didn't perform as expected by many.

What if si JMM ang champion dito, at si MP ang underdog, pero same fight. For sure, manny deserved this win. Hindi ganon ka controversial ng decision.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    If Jmm really wanted it he should've strived for a KO para beyond reasonable doubt...pero kung pa counter counter lang ehh...wala its not how the boxing world goes..lalo na sa reigningg champion...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by zel.chikot View Post
    For me, it's just that, in this fight, the underdog gave a very good fight which is unexpected, and the 8 weight division champ, rank #1 P4P king of the world Manny Pacquiao didn't perform as good as his previous fights and didn't perform as expected by many.

What if si JMM ang champion dito, at si MP ang underdog, pero same fight. For sure, manny deserved this win. Hindi ganon ka controversial ng decision.
    Like I said, I didn't expect a lopsided win. I expected a tough battle for MP, but I still have a draw in my scorecards at best. Even the most hardcore boxing followers know that this fight could have gone either way. It is controversial in that sense.

Casual fans may not see it that way, though. Can't blame them, they don't study boxing that much. For fans like me who have been following boxing since the days of Ali and even practice it heavily, we see it differently.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by nic View Post
    aaahhh.... but remember pacman can still change tactics...
    styles makes fight... it depends on how pacman would prepare for such a fight... XD
    kaya ako i always give a 50/50 chance of marquez and pac... and also mayweather

Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez 3 24/7 part 1( The official 24/7)