New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    WTH, ano ba nangyari dito? Naisahan si Pacman ng mga tao sa paligid nya?
    alam na nang buong sambayanag pilipino yan...si manny na lang ata ang hindi nakaka alam.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#retzing

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Knockdown and out si Pacman diyan...

21.9K:frenchyf2:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Parang remate lang ang TMZ. Saan o kanino kaya ang source nila.
    Last edited by Retz; December 11th, 2013 at 10:33 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Pacquiao denies owing $18.5M to IRS, says report the handiwork of people who are 'out to destroy my name'

FILIPINO boxing hero Manny Pacquiao on Wednesday denied owing unpaid taxes to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) of the US, claiming the latest controversy he has found himself in is the handiwork of people who are "out to destroy my name."

The former eight-division world champion said a report by entertainment website TMZ.com that the IRS is going after him for unpaid taxes totalling US$18.5 million from 2006 to 2010 is not true, saying his promoter Bob Arum makes sure he is taxed for all his earnings in the US.

“Bayad na ni Bob (Arum) lahat 'yun (taxes). Kinakaltas 'yun. Diretso sa IRS 'yun. Sa bawat laro ko andun ang IRS, nakatutok sila. Inaabot ni Arum yung tax,” he said. (Bob Arum has paid all the taxes. The money goes directly to the IRS. It has people there during my fights, and Arum hands over the payment to them.)

Source: Pacquiao denies owing $18.5M to IRS, says report the handiwork of people who are 'out to destroy my name' | Manny Pacquiao | SPIN.PH
    move to chizmiz thread na itong issue....

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Manny Pacquiao Reportedly Owes IRS  Million--TMZ