New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Shotgun lang tama na. Or full auto na shotgun. AAC 12

2. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    no match ang shotgun for rifle wielding npas, which is what the TS is up against (rural, non-built up area). kahit Garand vs automatic shotgun, my money is on the garand in the type of the threat facing the TS.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth View Post
    how about an ak-2000? ak-47 design with a 5.56-mm ammunition.

pero for PNP personnel lang talaga pwede ibenta.

I think you mean ak107.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen1 View Post
    no match ang shotgun for rifle wielding npas, which is what the TS is up against (rural, non-built up area). kahit Garand vs automatic shotgun, my money is on the garand in the type of the threat facing the TS.

Tama ka. I am surprised nga at the condition of the garands that i am seeing
    really very good condition. I had the opportunity to disassemble a few.

What i cannot understand is why these so called security people would not develope fortified firing positions in the facilities that they are guarding.
    When they will be covering for this facility for a long time. And their security guards are always exposed. At nag formation pa sa umaga para mag check ng attendance or something. Ano yon nag papabilang sila sa kalaban araw araw? Kawawa naman mga guards
    at family nila, i hope they are insured.

Meron din M16 ang arms ng guards pero all i see is that they are mobile armories to me. My mobile armory.

Gusto ko nga yon garand and shotgun tandem firing position when i saw it
    integrated in the landscaping being done to a place i visited.

Ang masasabi ko lang if you have 5units now, how is it deployed?
    Kung magkakahiwalay sila wala rin silbi yan. Kailangan magkasama yan in a fortified firing position malapit sa generators. And you also have to consider
    the employees since it will be easier to attack them for leverage.
    You also have to condition the guards to be able to pull the trigger. And on whose authority? Where will the general areas be and where will be the free
    fire zones(meaning when an alarm is raised anything moving in these areas will be shot)

Anyway do your rifles have optics, maybe look into this.

Hay, dami things to consider.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    itong akin sinangla lang ng 30 k pero walang papers hangang ngaun di pa kinukuha
    at hangang ngayon di ko pa nagagamit wala display lang

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Kung ako naman I will attack the transmission line first. I have to think about
    survivability. And if the guards are well armed, I will attack them for the equipment, I need those.

Since its a power plant, it will need to be resupplied. I will see if I can attack the supply ship. If i am going in, then it means i have no mortars to do damage. Suicide mission ata ito, it is not worth it to degrade my forces on something like this. I dont think i will go in. Puede ko naman kunin yon mga managers pag nag grocery sila sa bayan. O pag nag beerhouse sila.

I think it will be more profitable to harass or snipe a few engineers or managers for extortion. Or if they chose to detail a detachment of police
    or soldiers there, then better as i can attack them for their equipment.

I will go for random acts of violence to the employees na lang muna to extort funds or rifles.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by aga_cruz View Post
    itong akin sinangla lang ng 30 k pero walang papers hangang ngaun di pa kinukuha
    Kung gusto mo bro ako na lang tutubos nyan for 30K. pag sawa ka na.
    Serious offer.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by aga_cruz View Post

Kunyari ka pa, isinasabay mo sa putokan ng new year yan.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    You can make a fake Gatling gun out of some heavy-duty water pipes and a steel plate painted with matte black high temp paint... Just have that protruding from a slit in the guardhouse window...
    Something like these?

M61 Vulcan

GAU-8 Avenger

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I was offered when I was in Danao City , Cebu a genuine Armalite M16-A2 . Nasa 150 K siya used na . Mas mra ang A1 , yung old school and dating at regular na nakikita natin sa mga regular pulis , yung A2 ay yung sa mga SWAT at special action unit kung hindi available ang AR-15 .

Anyways , sa situation ng thread starter , I would personally invest on SHOTGUNS and SEMI-AUTO PISTOLS . Ma smura ang costing at maintenance pero kung sa tingin mo ay defense ito from the rebels , acquire na lang AK-47 from Rock Island ( locally made chambered in .308 cal or 7.62X54 ) pero by request ito dahil ang mass produced nila ay yung chambered sa 22LR . Lastly you can avail also the services of the Danao prodcuts like the UZIGRAM / KG9 models unless you really need firearms na licensed .

HTH

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
M-16 Armalite