New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD View Post
    I was offered when I was in Danao City , Cebu a genuine Armalite M16-A2 . Nasa 150 K siya used na . Mas mra ang A1 , yung old school and dating at regular na nakikita natin sa mga regular pulis , yung A2 ay yung sa mga SWAT at special action unit kung hindi available ang AR-15 .

Anyways , sa situation ng thread starter , I would personally invest on SHOTGUNS and SEMI-AUTO PISTOLS . Ma smura ang costing at maintenance pero kung sa tingin mo ay defense ito from the rebels , acquire na lang AK-47 from Rock Island ( locally made chambered in .308 cal or 7.62X54 ) pero by request ito dahil ang mass produced nila ay yung chambered sa 22LR . Lastly you can avail also the services of the Danao prodcuts like the UZIGRAM / KG9 models unless you really need firearms na licensed .

HTH

Mas inclined nga din ako with the shotguns since if it will be a fight with
    the NPA's, I would not want to engage them in the outside perimeter or immediate perimeter of the plant, where then can manuever their squads freely in the open spaces.

All engagement will have to be in the built up areas of the plant where
    they can be funneled into confined kill zones. And where I can build fortifide
    positions without being observed from the perimeter.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gusto kong mag hire pero paano? pwede bang dalhin sa firing range without license?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dans0358 View Post
    Gusto kong mag hire pero paano? pwede bang dalhin sa firing range without license?
    Syempre HINDI! unless licensed yung FA with PTC or PTT.

Bought our Bushmaster "infant" 5.56 with 7" barrel last year. Costs 150k with license and additional 30K(?) for the PTC.

Yung M4A1 naman na Standard version (naka rail, straight from U.S)
    cost 110k unit alone. + license and PTC around 30-40k.
    Last edited by s_quilicot; June 24th, 2009 at 07:07 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
M-16 Armalite